Help with very blonde hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue_rose

Reaction score
Hi, I have attempted to bleach my hair and its gone a whitey blonde, it is very overpowering for me, so I would like to try a toner? Or semi? I just want it maybe one shade darker and a little more natural, but no ash atall, I really dislike ash tones, can anyone recommend which colour/brand to try? I have looked online and there are so many, any help would be great, thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I have attempted to bleach my hair and its gone a whitey blonde, it is very overpowering for me, so I would like to try a toner? Or semi? I just want it maybe one shade darker and a little more natural, but no ash atall, I really dislike ash tones, can anyone recommend which colour/brand to try? I have looked online and there are so many, any help would be great, thank you.

I’m really sorry but it’s against site rules to give detailed technical information or colour formulas to those who are untrained.

Please be patient and wait until lockdown has been lifted, so that you can be provided with a professional consultation by a colourist.

Latest posts

Back