Help with wordpress website menus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsHBeauty

Reaction score
I have a website www.belle-vie-beauty.co.uk

I have just figured out how to create a drop down menu! which has tidied up my navigation bar and made it look better.

BUT

the Treatments and Prices on the navigation bar leads to a page, I don't want it to. I don't want people to be able to click on it to take them anywhere I want it just so people hover over it and then the list of treatments drop down.

Is this even possible?

If you go to the menu page in the Wordpress admin, you'll see that you can create a custom link on the menu. If you do that and set the URL of that link to "#" (without the quotes) people won't be able to click on it. Then, just drag all the child items underneath it as you have done for the existing Treatment and Prices menu and you'll be able to hover but not click. Hope that helps :)

If you go to the menu page in the Wordpress admin, you'll see that you can create a custom link on the menu. If you do that and set the URL of that link to "#" (without the quotes) people won't be able to click on it. Then, just drag all the child items underneath it as you have done for the existing Treatment and Prices menu and you'll be able to hover but not click. Hope that helps :)

Thank you so much! I tried to do something with the custom link thing but it didn't work.

I'm going to do it in the morning :) x

I did it!

Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back