help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top-Nailz

Reaction score
who can help me??
I have a client who has acrylic nails from creative,
I only do gel (brisa) do I have to soak them off or can I just rebalance with the gel.:o
Thanx

You can go ahead and rebalance with the gel - no problem!:)
(Can I ask what the St.Andrews flag is for?)

Thanx fiona
I'm 1/2 scottish my father still lives there and I love st.Andrews.:lol:

Don't mean to hijack this, but whenever I have put gel on top of l&p it doesn't seem to adhere properly and has all but peeled off. Can anyone say why? I use a 180 grit when I file the l&p and scrubfresh before applying gel.

do you mean scrubfresh the l and p before gel...i would miss that out.
i file the l and p with 180 dust off using a clean lint free wipe...then overlay in gel, not had no probs with it sliding off

Yep I mean scrubfresh l&p before applying gel. Okies I'll miss it out next time, thanks Joanne.

Sassy Hassy said:
Yep I mean scrubfresh l&p before applying gel. Okies I'll miss it out next time, thanks Joanne.
no probs xxx

Yes Joanne...
File l & p with 180 grit
Remove shine from new growth on natural nail
Dust off
Scrubfresh new growth on natural nail only (Hands Down wipes are ideal for this)
Apply Brisa

I know this may sound daft, I scrubfesh my gel before I apply, so why not the l&p? is it because it's porous and so some of the SF is absorbing into the l&p and then effectively repelling the gel?

Latest posts

Back