Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONZIE

Reaction score
Hi,
Please! Please! help me someone!!! I've asked a couple of times about a tutorial on tip application and blending but no one has answered. I read posts where there is talk about the tutorials and to go to the search facility, but I just don't seem to be able to find anything on this. Am I looking in the wrong place or doing something wrong then cos I've just read somewhere that The Geek has done a tutorial on this. I am getting so frustrated and also worried as I have a set of nails to do on Sunday and I haven't done tip application for a while and I'm scared that it'll all go wrong!! Please is there anyone who can help me with this?

Donna :sad:

Have you read the post 'file control part 2 thinning and blending tips' in premium Geek tutorials by Geeg? x

Hi Sherrie,
Thanks for your reply but how do I get into the Geek tutorials by Geeg. I must sound a bit thick but I can't seem to find it

hi Donna, dont worry!

On the menu bar across the top is Premium Geek - click on this, then click on Premium Geek tutorials. They are all listed there. HTH

Lou x

Oh thankyou so much Lou, I couldn't find it and was starting to think I was going mad!!
Donna

Latest posts

Back