Henny night ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyjayne

Reaction score
Come on girls would like some henny day/nite ideas what we are doing is sorted but like to know what I should buy for all the Hennys and anything to make it extra special!

Sorry but what is a henny. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Lol day out for bride before she gets married like a grooms stag party x

Hi u could go for a pole dancing/fitness lesson or burlesque lesson then go for a meal and on to a club,a weekend in Amsterdam or Paris etc,paintballing ,horses riding there r so many thing what r the group like that will be goin :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

The actually day is organised we are going for a meal then a booze cruise and back to town where we stay as there is a big marquee dance on. Was looking for ideas for what to buy sashes badges etc was looking for something a bit different x

Just look t your profile to see were u r ,im in Aberdeen ,if u like the pole/ burlesque u should contact cat at pole pursuits I u what I will pm u her number she can sometimes organized both for hens,if u where thinking of coming into Aberdeen,she has a website and is in fb too :-D

The actually day is organised we are going for a meal then a booze cruise and back to town where we stay as there is a big marquee dance on. Was looking for ideas for what to buy sashes badges etc was looking for something a bit different x

Look on ebay there's so much stuff :-D

Thanks lynn but the bride wants to stay local and we are a big time drinkers I have had a look on eBay but don't know where to start lol x

Ohh a hen night. X

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

Thanks lynn but the bride wants to stay local and we are a big time drinkers I have had a look on eBay but don't know where to start lol x

Lol I know I have my sis hen in 3 wks and was just about start looking for some stuff need to discuss with my niece and see what I need to buy :-D

Well if u see anything online let me know going make about 80 vodka jelly shots to start with lol x

I used this website recently - http://www.hennighthq.co.uk/ - I found them to be really reasonable and everything arrived super fast! I'd esp recommend the willy cookie cutters (if you have time to make them that is!) - they went down a storm at the hen do I organised! And I bought a load of mini tiara's to go with the sashes which everyone loved too! x

Thank u will take a look x

For my friends hen night. We went for a meal an then out to a club. I was Cheif bridesmaid and organised it all so I made all the girls a little gift bag each.
In each on I put a giant flump (lol) 2 lollipops, a glow in the dark willy straw, willy whistle and a dare card.
And for the bride I bought a tiara with veil attached, sash, willy bubble necklace and shot glass on a necklace. It all cost around £50 for everything but everyone loved their little goodie bags. I bought most of it from Ann summers.
Don't know if that helps. Xx

Oh and I got a little notebook from pound land and got all the girls to write a little message in it for the bride to be. Xx

Ha that's great thank u just what I'm looking for x

For my hen do we had a weekend away to the coast and had an afternoon pole dancing which was fab. In the evening we all wore red dresses out, there were 12 of us so as you can imagine everyone looked at us when we walked in to the bars etc. It was all very classy until we ended up in a pole dancing club at the end of the night to see if we could learn any more moves !

Latest posts

Back