Here comes summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only used to take a week off but spent the whole week stressing if everything was OK lol.
Made a decision that as living with just my lad and at nearly 45 I had no time to scratch my bum, so one Monday night 4 weeks ago (over a glass of wine lol) I decided to sell up, advertised it snd by 3pm Tuesday it had sold. And I'm staying there self employed, best decision I ever made.
So for the first time in 13 yrs I took 2 weeks off and wondered how the hell I managed to get everything done before lol
Wow! Omg that was brave! It's fab that your happy with your desicion! :D

...Made a decision that as living with just my lad and at nearly 45 I had no time to scratch my bum, so one Monday night 4 weeks ago (over a glass of wine lol) I decided to sell up, advertised it snd by 3pm Tuesday it had sold. And I'm staying there self employed, best decision I ever made....

Wow! Congratulations on your new adventure. You're the third person I know who has sold up and returned to renting a chair this year and it's working out so well for them. Much less stress but still a decent income. Change can be so good. :);)

Thanks girls, first day walking back in the door, new decor, new staff, same clients , was heaven lol but still felt like home....if that made sense

Latest posts

Back