here i am again....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle

Reaction score
They are better, i cant see too clearly but im not sure if there is acrylic on the skin, that will cause lifting and overexposure, you have to make sure NO acrylic touches any living tissue. Your mix ratio looks a little better, not so many air bubbles and they do look happier (smiles are improving) try to work on your shape and overall thickness, they don't have to be thick to be strong as long as your mix ratio is correct. Keep going and keep posting pictures :hug:

Thanks Kate

No,there is no acrylic on the skin and thank you for your feedback, it is much harder than i thought and i appreciate any comments.

Do they look thick enough, i tried to use less product than last time? They feel strong enough and , i think, look thick enough but would love your advice x

ive just had another look back at your original set and you are definately improving, keep going you will get there, it really isn't as easy as it looks. Are you using a white acrylic or are you painting it on after?

Hi Kate

Painting it on after, and thanks so much for taking the time to go back and look at my other pictures x

Have you not tried using the white powder? What products are you using?

Right Lisa babes there is an improvement on the first photos posted, I see from you profile that you are training are you learning to do p&w's ???
I am sure you will improve with each set you do these ones are much thinner and look better I can still see some bumps so try and smooth the shape with the brush saves lots of time and arm ache from having to file them smooth.

you have definately improved from your last set.
your product looks thinner and more even which shows that you are learning to sculpt the prodcut with your brush.
i could see that the free edges dont look even and look abit to thick but they can easily be thinned out.
i also think that if you made your whites abit more smiley and even they would compliment the nails so much more and give a nicer finish.
well done though and keep the pics coming.
its great to see how you've improved.xx

Good girl, definately an improvement; your smiles look lots happier and I do believe thinner.

wow, a considerable improvement i'd say.
quite a lot thinner and smoother.just a little way to go still.
still a bit too close to the skin though, but again an improvement on your last set.

great progress, you really have taken on board the advice you asked for havent you. well done, youre coming along fine.:D

Lookin' better! I really think you should try to use white powder instead of painting on the tips.

a definate improvement!! keep it up xx

Hi everyone!

Thanks everyone for your replies, it feels really good to know i'm getting somewhere and improving - thanks again x :)

Latest posts

Back