Hey Big Spender

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Was wondering if any of you geeks hide shopping from your partners?

One of my clients has a shoe problem
She has hundreds upon hundreds of pairs:lick:
Hubby said she is not allowed any more new shoes:grr:

She did the best EVER hide shoes from hubby, get them in the house smuggle without him seeing.

She put them in her lunch box

share yours with us

Jenx

Thought every woman did this lol!

LMAO!!!
I'd like to read everyones response to this one!!!
I think everyones to shy at the min, or are they all out shoppin!!! LOL.... that's where I'm off now!!!
xxxxxxxx

I put all the stuff i buy in the wardrobe and when i get it out to ware i tell hubby "oh this ole thing i have had it ages.. have you not seen me ware it.. god how much attention do you pay" god it works every time.. and the amount of times he then says "oh yeah i think so":lol::lol::lol:

I put all the stuff i buy in the wardrobe and when i get it out to ware i tell hubby "oh this ole thing i have had it ages.. have you not seen me ware it.. god how much attention do you pay" god it works every time.. and the amount of times he then says "oh yeah i think so":lol::lol::lol:

PMSL.... I do this.:green:
I spend way too much I have about 100 pairs of shoes boots and enough clothes to kit out a charity shop!!!:smack:

This exactly what I do... since Dec I never stopped shopping, everytime go out with a new outfit, then hubby say ' another new one?' 'no, bought it a while ago, u not love me anymore even dont know what clothes i have'...put him in shame instead :green::lol:

did we go to the same school....???...:lol: this is what i do....then he feels bad for not noticing and i home free...:lol: xx

Well this is a first - Look at me I'm the one wearing the halo.

We have joint accounts and joint credit cards so all is revealed when the bills come in but it really isn't a problem.

The most extreme comment I have had is re what I spend on nail stuff and I did raise my eyebrows a bit when he saved £200 on two pairs of shoes

I'm a good girl, I tell him what I've brought and don't hide it.

TOP TIP!!!

Get him a little something too whilst you're out shopping it softens the blow.:lol: :lol:

Teri x

I try to hide everything, if I do successfully get them in the house without him seeing them, he always notices when I put them on!!

Tried the " Ive had it for ages" but it doesnt work... he is a fashion freek himself so he has as many clothes as me!

I'm a good girl, I tell him what I've brought and don't hide it.

TOP TIP!!!

Get him a little something too whilst you're out shopping it softens the blow.:lol: :lol:

Teri x

Thats me lol!!! Can't hide stuff from him anyway, plus would feel guilty!!! He's quite good with me though & gives in quite easily, lol!!! Bless him!!:hug::) Does have a moan now & then but what man doesn't!! At the moment its mostly nail, beauty & holistic stuff & all he keeps saying is do you really did that, haven't you got enough!! ENOUGH NEVER!!!!!!:)

I work for Next Directory so have a good excuse!! hubby never know whats new and whats not. Shoes, oh my goodness, Im a shoe a holic. hey, maybe we could have a swap shop:lol:

Mine hardly ever notices tbh.
If he does I also say I've had it for years or bought it in the sales.
I just throw old stuff out to the charity shop to make room:)

Latest posts

Back