Hey everyone I'm new, any advice on liability insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
Hi im new on here :) i have been doing nails for about 5 years now but wanting to start out on my own and been offered a room to rent in a hair salon and i was wondering if anyone could advice me on the best liability insurance and what i need to cover as i havent a clue what to ask for, i will be working on my own so i wont be employing anyone also roughly how much does it cost a year?
Thanks x

hi and welcome to geek

this has been discussed a few times before so if you look at the taskbar above you will see a search option, click that, type in insurance and read the discussions.

British Gas have a website which will find you some very good deals for Business Insurance. We used it this year and basically cut our Policy's in half. It was very easy to use also, I can't find the URL but I think it was under a Site called Simply Business. Give that a try!

hi,
my situations bit similar to yours actually and i've just had a quote from salon saver insurance and they seemed good. can't remember off the top of my head how much now but if you google them and ring them i'm sure they will help you. it definatley wasn't expensive.

If you would like information on Guild Memeship and Insurance, giving you £2 million Public, Product and Treatment liability cover, click here, PM me, or give one of our advisors a call on 0845 2177 383.

Latest posts

Back