Hey Guys!!! New pics in my gallery!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
ARRRGGHHH!! I just sat here and typed my post and when I tried to submit it, it disappeared!!!:mad:

Okay....let me try this again.

The shower was Saturday and it was sooo much fun, good food, friends and fun, not everyone that was invited showed, but I feel that those who were supposed to be there were there. The balloon pop game was HILARIOUS!!! Just imagine a bunch of grown women grabbing balloons and sitting on them to pop them!!! I almost wet myself laughing.

I posted some pics in my gallery...they are not very clear pics because I have a cheap digital camera (I got it for free) and it doesn't do very clear, crisp pictures...even with new batteries. :( There are not many pics of the shower because I didn't think about the pics until near the end.

I included the 3D ultrasound pics that I was telling you guys about and some other pics as well....Hope you guys can see them okay I shrunk them down so they all would fit (not a premium geek yet, not much upload space to work with so bear with me) :rolleyes:

Okay guys...go ahead...tell me what you think!!!

I can't believe how clear that 3D pic is of the baby, and your son is a real cracker too - obvoualy takes after his mummy! MWAAAAAH

awww i wish they did 3d scan pictures over here, the baby looks gorgeous , and your son looks a very handsome young fella , xx

The 3d pics are fab, never seen one of those before. Dont think they were around so much when i had my two, 7 & 8 years ago :sad:,I would have loved to have had a piccy like them.

There lovely, something to treasure forever.
xx Donnaxx

Wow!! Those 3D pics are amazing!!! I can't believe it, I just keep staring at it, it's amazing!!!

Pic's are great..! Not long now till we have a picture of the "new lil baby geek" xx

Really lovely pictures hun, thank you for sharing them with us! :)

xxxx

Brilliant pictures - you must be very excited! And your son is a heart breaker!

Those 3d pictures are amazing :eek:

Looks like you had a great time :D

oh my god yolanda that picture is absolutely amazing, you can really see what your littl person looks like.

Sounds like you had fun at the weekend, wish we could ahve been there with ou babe
mwah
x

They have the 3D pics in my hospital along with a DVD of the baby moving around, but I don't think they're available everywhere yet.

You must be sooo excited Ms Matrix! My 'bump' is due on Feb 5th. We have nicknamed it Aleesha Beyoncé after a baby character on Eastenders - not sure if you get that show in the States.

wow yolanda........gonna have a nother cute baba to go with the big cute baba you allready have

I thought you guys would get a kick out of seeing the 3D pics...I was so shocked that you could see his facial features so well...he looks just like his dad when he was a baby (the man got on my nerves so much, poor baby didn't have too much of another choice). Did you guys get a load of those lil pinchable cheeks?? I can't wait!!! Only a few more weeks to go!!

Congratulations Suzy, I know you are excited as well. We don't have that show here in the States what's it about??

Hi Yolanda,

Thanks - it hadn't quite sunk in yet, but after looking at your scan pictures, I think I am starting to get a bit more excited! Can't wait until I get mine, and like you, I want to find out the sex. Not very good with surprises!

As for Eastenders, its a very unglamorous soap opera - if you don't get it in the States, you're not missing anything!!:)

Suzy Q said:
Hi Yolanda,

Thanks - it hadn't quite sunk in yet, but after looking at your scan pictures, I think I am starting to get a bit more excited! Can't wait until I get mine, and like you, I want to find out the sex. Not very good with surprises!

As for Eastenders, its a very unglamorous soap opera - if you don't get it in the States, you're not missing anything!!:)
Does it come on the BBC?? I can get that through my digital cable.
Well, I found out a few months back that I was having another little boy, which is what I wanted...all my fellow geeks were sure I was having a girl...:lol:

look at those chubby wubby cheekys!!! he's gorgeous already!!! he has my permission to date my daughter... lol!

if you get the national geographic channel, there's a special called "in the womb". it will give you chill bumps!!! they've done the show from conception to birth, using info from the 3d ultrasounds and made this digital baby, that looks REAL! here's a link to some pics on it and stuff...
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/channel/inthewomb/gallery_01.html its absolutely amazing what goes on inside of your body! at the end of the show (when the baby was born) i bawled like a schmuck! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: (such a sap!)

btw, yolanda at the apollo = D.I.V.A.!

they show that eastenders show on PBS in NC, late sunday night/early monday morning (when nothing else is on, lol). have you ever watched the mexican soap operas? i can't understand a word, but the men are buff and the girls are, for a lack of a better word, colorful.

Latest posts

Back