hi all ...i am soooo sad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bright Blessing to you and yours First Second all the advice that has been given to you is amazing i've sayed it before and I'll say it again you Geeks Amaze me more everyday. Ok now on to my two cents. As well as caring for everyone you must keep yourself healthy as well take just a couple of min and make sure you have eaten, taken a breath and remember if you are not Taken care of you can not be there for them Your Family. Thats just what i think.

thank you all my wonderful friends...you have helped me through this horrible and difficult time...mum is not 100% but will recover in 3-6 months :eek:...were all here for her....but thanks to you lot ,i have sayed strong...
thanks again buddys...your wonderful xxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug::hug:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

So happy that your Mum is home and I am sure with lots of love and tlc she will soon be 100% again, The key is to just be yourself and do what you can to help sometimes just showing your love and support is more than enough :hug:xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back