Hi All

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julia Moran

Reaction score
A big Hi to all you geeks, What a fab site, so glad i have eventually registered.

Look forward to lots of new geekmates.

Jules x

hi and welcome to the site :D
looking at your user name do you own, run or work at a nail academy?

Hiya jules

welcome to the site.
x

Hello & welcome to the best place on the www !!! :wink2:

whoops!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to Geekland. Perhaps you could fill in your profile so that we know more about you.:Love:

hi there....I'm new too, some problems with registering so have been watching few a few days dying to get involved. Think this is great. people who are all passionate about the some thing.
NAILS!
LOVE IT!!!!!

Welcome to the site, its great here!!

Hello, and welcome x

Lissie x

Welcome to the site hun its great on here x:Love:

Hiya - Welcome to the site xx

Nail academy said:
Yes, I run and own the OPI salon and training centre for the North West of England. Aswell as getting involved in lots of other areas of this nail industry.

Hi and welcome to the site, you'll love it!!
If you don't mind me asking...how did you go about setting up a training centre? This is something I would like to do in the future but wouldn't know where to begin!!

I was originally trained in the USA whilst living over there for a few years ( this was almost 20 years ago i might add, Oh my god am i that old!!! ) I was trained on Creative but went into a salon that was OPI. When i returned from the states to my home town i continued with OPI and have never looked back. After many years doing nails, running a salon which was really sucessfull i wanted to get into teaching so naturally contacted the company whoose product i was most familier with and loved the most, OPI.
This is what you should do, whichever product you love and believe in contact the supplier and they will talk you through their becomming an educator route.

Hello and welcome to the site.

Caz xxx

Welcome & Enjoy.

XX J XX

Nail academy said:
Yes, I run and own the OPI salon and training centre for the North West of England. Aswell as getting involved in lots of other areas of this nail industry.

is your salon on the way into liverpool just outside maghull?

Hi

I am actually in Maghull on the A59 at switch island which is where the M57. M58 motorways end.

It is really on the outskirts of Liverpool, on the Merseyside - Lancashire borders.

i go past your salon everytime i go and see my auntie, she lives in maghull

Don't look at the moment, i've got massive work going on on the building, a big skip outside ( really attractive-not )!!!

Soon it will all be complete and i will post a launch date for an opening day, you will be very welcome.

Jules x

Welcome to the board hun!

Latest posts

Back