Hi Brows or Billion Dollar Brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamusLady

Reaction score
Hey Lovelies

Please help me!!
I want to do an eyebrow definition course. I can't afford the HD Brow training, but am finding it so difficult to decide whats best to do. I have narrowed it down to either Hi Brows, Billion Dollar Brows or do a 7 steps brow defining course. I think id prefer the first 2 as it has retail products to go with it.
Can you shed any light on which you do/prefer and give me feedback. I have research and looked through endless threads but tbh i have a huge headache now! Im swayed to Hi as BDB doesn't appear to have threading involved which i would like to be able to offer individually as well

Please help

Hey Lovelies

Please help me!!
I want to do an eyebrow definition course. I can't afford the HD Brow training, but am finding it so difficult to decide whats best to do. I have narrowed it down to either Hi Brows, Billion Dollar Brows or do a 7 steps brow defining course. I think id prefer the first 2 as it has retail products to go with it.
Can you shed any light on which you do/prefer and give me feedback. I have research and looked through endless threads but tbh i have a huge headache now! Im swayed to Hi as BDB doesn't appear to have threading involved which i would like to be able to offer individually as well

Please help

I know, it gets very confusing reading through and one says one brand next one says another. I won't confuse you any more but I will make a suggestion. If you are unsure, look through lots of websites or the Facebook pages of people using the systems that you are interested in. See if you like how they work generally, often the work of those who have trained in a system speaks volumes for how good the training was etcc...
I would spend the next month looking then make your decision xx

Ps. There is a thread on here somewhere and some work has been posted, there are some excellent photos.

Last edited:
I trained with Billion Dollar and you're right, there's no threading so if you want that, it's not the course for you.

I enjoyed the training and I do really love the products. I am much much more confident with brows now and before, I wasn't at all.

In all honesty, I found them a bit frustrating to deal with after the training in regards to not responding to emails and messages but I did finally get everything!

I know, it gets very confusing reading through and one says one brand next one says another. I won't confuse you any more but I will make a suggestion. If you are unsure, look through lots of websites or the Facebook pages of people using the systems that you are interested in. See if you like how they work generally, often the work of those who have trained in a system speaks volumes for how good the training was etcc...
I would spend the next month looking then make your decision xx

Ps. There is a thread on here somewhere and some work has been posted, there are some excellent photos.

Great Idea

Thank you

I also find that billion dollar brows are great but never respond to emails and are very hard to get hold of. Shame really.

Try HD brows much better fabulous training and people will pay the money as all the retail stuff is fabulous and the kit is fabulous and it's a really effective treatment when done properly xxxx

Try HD brows much better fabulous training and people will pay the money as all the retail stuff is fabulous and the kit is fabulous and it's a really effective treatment when done properly xxxx

I'm sure hd are good, but I would never pay for their training. I'm really happy with BDB, love the products but when I'm asking them for leaflets, images and other general questions to promote THEM, I never get a response. I would love to go with another company just out of spite lol. Don't really want to give them my money when they don't seem to care however I actually really like the products! Grrrrr!

Bdb all the way! Great in my home salon! Great profit margin! So much media etc Twitter Facebook, top magazines! Brilliant love it! Say no more :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I'll be watching this thread as I'm also unsure about brow course. After much research about HD Brows, and also having feedback from various clients who have had them, most are saying they are very surprised at how they don't last as long as they expected so wouldn't pay for the treatment again. I do love HD brows. I've had them done myself but another factor is that in my region there is only one place doing the official HD Brows and you can't really tell the difference from Hi Brow or BDB. Did an experiment with my brow lady who works I a lovely salon. She is amazing with creating definition with threading and waxing. We got talking about All the brow courses. She basically did my brows HD style not using HD products. It she did a grid, did the waxing, did the threading. Did the tint and my brows looked amazing.

I think you need to go with your gut because at the end of the day you want to be able to do the threading as well as wax and tint/filling so go with the course that offers everything for your requirements.

x HelloSORRISO x

HD all the way every day. You get what you pay for in their training, there were 8 trainers, 2 days of hard work and you leave feeling 100% confident. Neelam is lovely, we were lucky enough to meet her (she bought us all ice-cream ☺️) and I cannot fault the training in any way or the aftercare I've received. I Get asked for HD brows, one of my friends trained with someone else and when someone calls and asks for HD it doesn't matter how good the other brand is or how she explains it, 9/10 say they'd rather have HD done. Everyone is different in what they feel are the best but if the brands all charged the same for their training and products I bet HD would be top of the answers, it's only really the price of the training that puts people off. It's each to their own and I can't imagine you'd make the wrong choice as once you've done whichever training you will love it.

I trained myself and my 2 therapists in BDB's last December and it's fab.

I love the products and the affordability for clients :)

Jemima :)

Latest posts

Back