Hi Everyone am new and would like your help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beulah

Reaction score
Hi there everyone I've been lurking for a while now and I must say I have learnt a lot from this site.:)
Even though I am a qualified beautician it has taken me this long to finally get out of my shell and pursue my greatest passion "Making people Beautiful".
Because of this site and the people that contribute to I feel encouraged to get out there and do it.
I have been toying with different ideas for my nail and beauty business and as my theme is making people beautiful I cant seem to make my mind up , what do you think about these
Beautiful Secrets or
Beautiful Kreations
Anyone with anymore ideas?:!::eek:

Hi and welcome to the site, I quite like beautifull secrets

Both are good, although i'm a spelling and grammar fiend, so it would need to be Creations, with a C for me!

:hug:

Hi and welcome to the site, I quite like beautifull secrets

I dont like anything with K's instead of C or Z instead of S etc, as I think it's a bit 80's.

I think beautiful secrets is a lovely name

welcome to the site hun xx

Beautiful Secrets sounds great :hug:

I dont like anything with K's instead of C or Z instead of S etc, as I think it's a bit 80's.

I think beautiful secrets is a lovely name

welcome to the site hun xx
Thanks for the response I guess you are right ,each time I try to think of another name Beautiful Secrets always comes back to my mind.

Hi welcome to the site! I also like Beautiful Secrets - good luck! xx

Right so Beautiful Secrets it will be .:)
Tahnks a lot ladies!:Love:

this is my first time on the site and little nervous, so would be greatfull of friends as i look a little lonely at the mo:cry:.
I have been creative trained for a year and I'm loving it. x

Latest posts

Back