Hi everyone, insurance question


Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.


Well-Known Member
Mar 10, 2012
Reaction score
Hello everyone!!! I hope you are all well :).
I've got a question for anyone who is or was a mobile beauty therapist starting there own business.
What type of insurance will I need? I understand I'll need motor insurance but would it be just public liability? Does that cover waste disposal?

I look forward to hearing from you

I looked around and found ABT to be the best one!
Hope this helps anyone out there for UK!
Hi Laura,

Hope you don't mind me asking?
How much is the insurance for the year? what do you type in to the internet to find? x
Try BABTAC they also cover for mobile therapists, and not too pricey.
If you type in ATB on google it will come up. It's covered me for everything. The price is on there website!
Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine :) x
ABT beauty insurance costs are as follows:

Nails, Tanning and Make-up insurance = 49.85 per year

Beauty Therapist insurance = 69.85 per year
This is all the above plus any eye treatments, facials, massage etc etc.

I am a mobile Nail Tech and also do Tanning and Eye treatments, ie eyelash extensions, eyebrow waxing, eyebrow and eyelash tinting. So therefore I have the full cover at 69.85 per year. I have just renewed for my second year with them. Never needed to claim but any questions put to them have always been answered quickly and completely.

Hope this helps.
If you are mobile in anything, dont forget to get your business insurance for your car.

Latest posts