Hi from Diane

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dackroyd

Diane
Reaction score
Hi. My son has just got me set up for sending messages. I have a tanning and nail salon in Barnsley and have been logging on here for ages but wasn't sure how to set up to reply to any of the messages. I use Creative for Nails, Su-Do for airbrush tanning and also do Waxing. Hi to everyone out there.

Love Diane.XXX

Hi Diane

welcome to the geek Hunnie. I found the site really interesting and I've learnt loads already. Enjoy it

jan XX

Hi and welcome :)

Hi, Welcome. Everyone here is like a big family. Enjoy it!

Welcome Diane, you'll love being a geek.

Hi Diane,
Now u will never see any of your family as you'll be geeking:lol:

Hi Diane, and welcome:)

Hi Diane, welcome to the site x

sommer said:
Hi Diane,
Now u will never see any of your family as you'll be geeking:lol:

LOL Sommer don't tell my hubby - but I definitely have the pancake bum today :lol:

Sorry Diane - welcome to the site - even though you know what it is all about - anyway we look forward to lots of threads from you:green: :hug:

hi diane, we will welcome you with open arms sweetie (honest) xxxxx

hiya and welcome xxx

hiya,

i'm too from barnsley, have nail bar bsly market, think you are going to love the site,

bye for now
janice x

welcome to the site, im sure it wont take long to become addicted

Hi and welcome to the Nail Geek Diane. X

A big hello and welcomexx

Hi Diane .....welcome !

Hiya chick and welcome to the site,this will be the most used link in you faveorites list lol x x x

Hi Diane, there will be no stopping you now then chuck!! You'll be Geeking morning, noon & night!! :eek:
Have Fun :)

Hi hun and welcome :hug: xx

welcome to the site xxx

Latest posts

Back