Hi lights to full head blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dreamy locks we should get a petition up, ColourGirly & Adamlea87 to train us, I'd travel for that!! Xxx

😕 I really need more salon experience. It's hard going straight to mobile as you have no one to ask x

Go on some wella courses x

I do the L'Oreal courses, very good! But would love to work with those two, they just seem to know it all! Lol! Hope they're not getting big headed xxx

Ahh Dgolds!! Don't you remeber the course I taught the other day?? ;p To be honest I still feel like I'm learning everyday just like everyone else. I definatly don't know everything, but I think if you think that you know everything, then you know the least if you know what I mean xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

🙈🙈🙈🙈

Adam you were brill! Lol! I guess it will all fall into place one day! Being mobile doesn't help but I enjoy it so that's the main thing x

I agree with adam I feel challenged everyday.

I constantly criticise my work, let's face it we don't work with perfect canvases everyday and that bugs me.

I agree with adam I feel challenged everyday.

I constantly criticise my work, let's face it we don't work with perfect canvases everyday and that bugs me.

Yup I'm the same! I think hairdressers are always learning.

In fact the more I know the harder it gets!

I should go back to my old days of bleach 12/1 and 6/75 toned with 9/16 and I had no clue of underlying tone- life was much easier in those days.

In fact the more I know the harder it gets!

I should go back to my old days of bleach 12/1 and 6/75 toned with 9/16 and I had no clue of underlying tone- life was much easier in those days.

😂 that was your special mix for everyone right?

Yes and they were alllllll happy

If you had white hair you had 5/0 and 6/7.

If you wanted highlights - bleach and toned with 7/73.

The simple ones are the best.

If you had white hair you had 5/0 and 6/7.

If you wanted highlights - bleach and toned with 7/73.

The simple ones are the best.

It was that black and white?😂

Yes infact I may start colouring hair like this again- it makes life simpler

Dreamy locks we should get a petition up, ColourGirly & Adamlea87 to train us, I'd travel for that!! Xxx

I would travel for that as well :) xxx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I'm going to apply to some high street salons. I'm just doubting my self now that I'll be turned down. I can only work a few days as it is as I have two children, my cv isn't great either but I guess I can mention doing hair extensions for a few years too. Any tips to get myself noticed ? X

I know it's limited but could you apply as a weekend receptionist or an assistant in a salon?

Yes I know I need to get in. I've already approached two newly opened salons and they have both said I can do my extensions their but to be honest I'm really not that interested in doing them any more. Plus I feel like they aren't doing as well as before. X

Use anything to get a foot in the door x

Latest posts

Back