Hi there, any advice on minx most popular designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
poor lass only asked a question give her a break guys

Poor lass to a point! If one posts on a pro forum then one has to expect to receive the 'pro passion'!

To the original poster, if you want to be a pro then buy from the official distributors as they will be the only ones who are able to sell it at the proper (and much lower) price.

1 sheet of a few designs is not really a good client service neither is training from an unofficial trainer! Applying from side to side is not necessarily wrong but only appropriate in certain circumstances!

Is there mention of Minx Heat? (can't remember)

If you are serious then add a service after serious training and purchase of a pro kit

poor lass only asked a question give her a break guys
She was extremely rude to a well respected long standing member on here.

She has also chosen to post on a pro forum what looks suspiciously like "advice for an unqualified messer"
She bought her stock from ebay rather than using proper channels like a normal nail pro.

I also think she would be well advised to apologise to Geeg for her comments.

She was extremely rude to a well respected long standing member on here.

She has also chosen to post on a pro forum what looks suspiciously like "advice for an unqualified messer"
She bought her stock from ebay rather than using proper channels like a normal nail pro.

I also think she would be well advised to apologise to Geeg for her comments.

Maybe she should but someone else infact a few people have already said that, people just end up repeating what has already been said am sure she gets it theres no need to carry stuff like this on. shes got the picure theres no need for people to be mean its childish and unprofessional.

Poor lass to a point! If one posts on a pro forum then one has to expect to receive the 'pro passion'!

To the original poster, if you want to be a pro then buy from the official distributors as they will be the only ones who are able to sell it at the proper (and much lower) price.

1 sheet of a few designs is not really a good client service neither is training from an unofficial trainer! Applying from side to side is not necessarily wrong but only appropriate in certain circumstances!

Is there mention of Minx Heat? (can't remember)

If you are serious then add a service after serious training and purchase of a pro kit

I agree with everything you are saying, i jst dont think people need to get nasty. She was told she should apologise to geeg which i agree with but then there is no need for every1 to ryt the same thing over, she was asking for advice, we should be helping not getting cocky. I think the advise you gave was good, just be nice is every1 could give nice advise.

OK, I think this has gone far enough. The question has been asked and answered. Let's see what the OP does with the information received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back