Hicolor after Effasol

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sv310

Reaction score
I have a question . Since color doesn't lift color will l'oreal hicolor be able to lift after I stripped my hair with effasol? I had used some colorfix and it didn't remove much then I used effasol and now I have orange hair. I wanted to go to a beige blonde color.

We can’t answer that as is against site rules to offer technical advice to non professionals.

Colour correction is very complex and that’s why good colourists are able to charge higher prices because they are able to deal with hair that has already been processed and make it beautiful.

You need to find an experienced colourist or if money’s and issue, see if you can book in as a model for a student completing a colour correction course. Your current hair situation would be ideal.

Hi ! My Mom is a cosmetologist and owns her own salon. Only thing is she hasn't gone to any training or anything since she got her license back in 1985 . She never used a color remover / stripper until I asked her to do one on me. I was a blue black and now I have ended up a nice copper color but still want the blonde I have always dreamed off.

Hi ! My Mom is a cosmetologist and owns her own salon. Only thing is she hasn't gone to any training or anything since she got her license back in 1985 .

Really? No regular ongoing training in more than 30 years? How is that allowed?

I'm not sure. She hasn't gone back . She just has her regular clients that she's had since she started. She mainly does hair cuts .

How many times can I use a color remover like colorfix and color opps? I've done 2 applications of colorfix and one of effasol and I'm at a coppery color. I dont want to bleach if it's not necessary. Is it possible to achieve a light enough color with just color removers then tone ? I've been spacing my color remover applications to about every 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back