Highlight client!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys.....
have a client that i always done her highlights with pre lightner, 12.11 and a lowlight she went traveling for a few months and came back a level 6 with a slight red tone... but hates it and wants to go back... shud i just gradually lift it with prelightner as i am affraid of it lifting to an orange...

she wants to be back to blonde asap....
any ideas???

thanks a million...xXx:rolleyes:

Hi luvlyladie , when you say a prelightner ? do you mean you bleach it first ? then put the 12/11 on ?
and also put in a brown lowlight ?

or do you mean she has bleached highlights and also some 12/11 highlights
and also some brown lowlights too ?

also what colour do you use for the lowlights ?

it sounds like lots of test pieces are the way forward here :hug:

hey minky.... thanks a mill for the reply.... sori i ment i did bleach highlights, 12.11 highlights and 7.31 lowlights..... im just afraid of orange happening...
im thinking of scattering a full head of prelightner highlights to lighten it for her cause she doesnt like the brown and do it gradually...

what do u think???
thanks again...x x x
:)

its more likely to go orangy if the colour doesnt lift enough . i think that you will haveto use bleach to get a clear blonde tone and you can always reapply if the colour doesnt lift enough or lifts patchy - you need to know exactly whats gone on since you last did it , and she needs to know that its not going to happen overnight and that the colour may be warm to start - as minky says , do test pieces- the roots will probably lift , so should the ends as rthey have blonde underneath - it will be the middle coloured section that isnt previously hi lighted that will have trouble lifting .

Latest posts

Back