Highlighted hair

Nicole<3

Hiya guys i was just wondering if anyone could suggest a good shampoo and conditioner for highlighted hairi get blonde highlights and they look great the first few weeks but then just go dull after a while,anyone got any ideas, prefferably from somewhere like boots etc?

minky

Hiya guys i was just wondering if anyone could suggest a good shampoo and conditioner for highlighted hairi get blonde highlights and they look great the first few weeks but then just go dull after a while,anyone got any ideas, prefferably from somewhere like boots etc?

Hiya , sorry hun we may get into trouble :green: lol :hug: if we recommend over the counter products as its a forum for professional Nail Techs and professional Hairdressers to learn from each other.
So we can only suggest professional products , You could try your local salon and see what they have in , I like Wella products and loreal also proclere do nice shampoo for refreshing highlights,
you could ask at you local salon ,
also some other nice geekys may advise you too on what works well :hug: Good luck minky

leahminnis

you can purchase a violet shampoo from some salons and it realy does work

churchill.baile

totally on the violet based shampoo providing the ends of your bleach arent frazzled otherwise you may find it grabs a little...
in addition, any professional products with anti oxidents ( oxidation is the process that causes your colour to fade, amongst other things).. but go and speak to a hairdresser who can look at and feel your hair and talk to you about your hair routine etc to make sure you get the right one...
and she recomends incorrectly, a good salon will replace so no loss of money to you and better than trying lots that spend a fortune bought from boots...
and finally, if you already go to a good salon, they shouldnt have any problems in giving you a sample to take home and try for free to see how you get on with a product. We always did this in our salon and it paid us back ten fold in loyalty and sales because people got what they needed and wanted.
:)