Highlighting board?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
one of sytlist has said she needs a highlighting board but have been searching the net all day and cant find it..
my other sytlist has said she uses foil..
ive tried capital online and did a search but nothing came up unless im searching under the wrong words :irked:

does anyone know were i can get one ?

or what is the proper name for it

Last edited:
hi i found out there called tinting spatulas ive seen it on capital but no image so not sure if right one.

i got my spatula from sallys.most stockists will have them, mine is a black plastic one around 5 inches long with teeth on one end and a handle on the other. :cool:

hiya thanks i have a sallys not that far i cant see it on website when ive searched .but im hoping capital will have but again i havent seen on the website but is closer then sallys but if not il go to sallys do you know how much you paid.?

one of sytlist has said she needs a highlighting board but have been searching the net all day and cant find it..
my other sytlist has said she uses foil..
ive tried capital online and did a search but nothing came up unless im searching under the wrong words :irked:

does anyone know were i can get one ?

or what is the proper name for it

Hi, they are called highlighting boards , they are like pieces of longish white plastic which help hold long hair flat and rigid onto the foils ,
here is a link they come in small or large so ask her what size she needs ,
if she is unsure maybe get the large , then perhaps she can cut them to her own size,
they should last for a long time as they are re usable :hug:

Salons Direct: Hi Lite Helper Board (Pack 2) Large from Salons Direct Online Products

Salons Direct: Hi Lite Helper Board (Pack 2) Small from Salons Direct Online Products

thanks... on the site it says it take 3 days i need it before that really

thanks... on the site it says it take 3 days i need it before that really

Hi, just give them a ring as they usually have a lot of these out on the shop floor to pick up and buy straight away ,
Sallys usually have them available to buy too :hug:

Latest posts

Back