Hive digital double wax heater temperatures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanko

Reaction score
;)Hi Geeks!

Just wondering if anyone can recommend what temperatures to set my hive digital wax heater for both the hot and warm wax please? I've used it for my recent exam only and my tutor set the temps for me. I've played around with it since but still would like feedback from others! Thanks :)

I think it's also dependant on which brand of wax you're using to what temp the brand recommend

I think it's also dependant on which brand of wax you're using to what temp the brand recommend
Thanks Emily. I use Deplieve Pearl for warm wax which is a very thin wax and a mix of Hive Options bikini and sensitive (pink and cream ones) for the hot wax.

If you ring whoever is the distributor for Hive they'll be able to give you an answer

I set mine at 60 for my salon systems creme wax and 54 for my euroblonde hot wax.

If your warm wax is thin a lower setting might do.

You could give those settings a try and have a test on yourself to see if it feels like a comfortable temperature and consistency.

Could you ask your exam tutor? X

Thank Emily9 and FlawlessBeauty. I tried the settings again yesterday and 65 seems to be in around the right temp for the warm and 70 for the hot wax. I have them in the inner containers also.

Latest posts

Back