Hobbies as a couple

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only hobby we have is that we are both qualified captains and have motor cruiser on Southampton water. However to be able to use the boat once throughout the summer (purely scuppered by work commitments) sure isn't much of a fun hobby!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

No .... desire... to.... push him .... into... the.... sea ????????

Games. You can really get to know people whilst playing games, and no I don't mean twister! Chess (if that's your thing) or monopoly, board games. Hey, even dominoes, haha!

You could go out and do a pub quiz together.

If I mentioned playing a game to hubby, he would take it as an invitation:eek:, so the game word is never mentioned:)

Not as many as MM then :lol:

Not quite but we don't love each other as much =p he won't even wear matching jumpers with me =O

Trained my boyfriend how to apply extensions to he does my hair, we also love going horse riding together twice a week! Cant beat a ride around te country side & a new set of extensions! Perfect hobbies! X

Trained my boyfriend how to apply extensions to he does my hair, we also love going horse riding together twice a week! Cant beat a ride around te country side & a new set of extensions! Perfect hobbies! X

Oh god it's Katie Price!! ;)

I sure as hell know him inside out, don't need no friggin board games with him :irked:

But yeah if you're in the first flush of love.....

Aw, w1nnie! Is it that bad? :hug:

W1nnie, my puddy cats thinking your teddy bears looking very tasty!:lol::lol:

If I mentioned playing a game to hubby, he would take it as an invitation:eek:, so the game word is never mentioned:)

I'm still making up for not buying him a Christmas pressie ;)

'Game' would mean an intellectual word game to him. What fun :zzz:

W1nnie, my puddy cats thinking your teddy bears looking very tasty!:lol::lol:

He's strong and handsome isn't he ? Would she like to date him ?

No, not as bad as I make it sound, but we are completely different people !

That sounds familiar. Mt ex husband and I were too. But I wasn't myself when I met him (didn't think anyone would love me or marry me if I showed my true self) so I cant just blame him, really.

Opposites attract? Some do, so there must be some truth in it.

We used to play tennis together, but he's an intellectual, and I like practical men. But other men I know are not a patch on him. If I had to pin a word on him it would be the word 'genuine' the honest kind. But we do think completely differently.

My partner plays football 3x a week while I park my bum on the couch once kids in bed and don't move. That's my hobby for now.

I do think its good to do something together. Wish we did.

My husband works away all week but when he returns at weekends we tend to drink together....to forget who we're with.

My husband works away all week but when he returns at weekends we tend to drink together....to forget who we're with.

Actually, we do the same, it's a great hobby, especially as there's a reason for it ..lol

Oh dear, the poor person who started this thread must be feeling a little shell shocked. I hope she wasnt looking for a serious discussion.

Please remember that not everyone enjoys this kind of banter on their threads.

Just saying LOL!

Latest posts

Back