Hobbies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hobbies are doing Latin and Ballroom dancing which I do on a Monday for 16 years and I love doing cross stitch which I do in the evenings. Here is something I finished this week.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457898422.710988.jpg

My hobbies are doing Latin and Ballroom dancing which I do on a Monday for 16 years and I love doing cross stitch which I do in the evenings. Here is something I finished this week. View attachment 195150
This is lovely! I love to cross stitch aswell but im not that good! My nan taught me how to do it as a child havnt done it for a few years now might have to have another go! X

Outside beauty what do you all like to get up to/do you have any special talents or even write a blog?

I love to crochet and have been doing it for about 5 years [emoji4]

I've become obsessed with watching youtubers and their "vlogs" not sure why!

I'm currently up to chamber of secrets and I'll be onto number 3 tonight!

I've become obsessed with watching youtubers and their "vlogs" not sure why!

I'm currently up to chamber of secrets and I'll be onto number 3 tonight!
Which hp book is your fave? Mines no 4! X

Which hp book is your fave? Mines no 4! X
Ohh I don't know ill let you know when I've finished them all again! I think it's order of Phoenix so number 5 is it?

But then I like the one where hermione is setting up the club for the house elves! I love dobby!

Ohh I don't know ill let you know when I've finished them all again! I think it's order of Phoenix so number 5 is it?

But then I like the one where hermione is setting up the club for the house elves! I love dobby!
Yea i love dobby to! I love ron and the twins they are so funny! X

Yea i love dobby to! I love ron and the twins they are so funny! X
The films are good but the books are so much better!

I live the twins too! X

The films are good but the books are so much better!

I live the twins too! X
I havnt actually seen all the films! Ive only seen 1,2,3 and half of the last one! X

I havnt actually seen all the films! Ive only seen 1,2,3 and half of the last one! X
They was on Sky go the other month they had a potter channel! X

They was on Sky go the other month they had a potter channel! X
My other half hates the films so when ever they are on he changes the channel :( hes a meany! Lol x

I'm a sucker for a good romance book! There was a free one I downloaded on iBooks and I ended up buying the series!

Does anyone get so into a book they get emotional? I'm such an emotional person when watching th and films and things when dobbie dies in Harry Potter I don't know how I carried on reading it!

I wish I was more into fitness I've danced since I was 3 and gave it up when I was 16 to do my apprenticeship and it's one of the things I've regretted the most!

Oh what was the series? X

Oh what was the series? X
The Balfour legacy it's about 7 sisters that find out their dad had been unfaithful and had another child behind his wife's back and they hit the headlines giving the family name bad press! So he ships them off to 8 different people to work and give them life skills but they find out actually why their dad did it in the end! The first ones called mias scandal if it's still free I would defiantly recommend it x

My other half hates the films so when ever they are on he changes the channel :( hes a meany! Lol x
The third book is so different to the film isn't it!

Have u read/seen twilight? Ive seen 2 flims and liked them havnt tried the books yet tho! X
No I don't think I will like them I've tried to watch one but got bored after 5 minutes! X

No I don't think I will like them I've tried to watch one but got bored after 5 minutes! X
Haha i did like the films but not sure if ill like the books or not! Need to find some more books i seem to be reading the same ones over and over again! Lol x

Latest posts

Back