Holiday birthday ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranquility UK

Reaction score
Me, my partner and some friends we've known since school are going on holiday this summer. My partners birthday falls right in the middle of the holiday, I need ideas for this?

Last year we went away with the same friends and it was one of their birthdays, we went for a meal and surprised them with a massive cake and sparklers etc. I think my partner would suspect this was going to happen if we did it again.

Help!! I'm stuck for ideas...

where are you going on holiday and is there anything your husbands really into? last year it was my dads birthday when we were down in st ives, cornwall and we took him to Flambards because they have this Britain in the Blitz section... oh my days it was dig your eyes out with spoons boring but he loved it! then we went for a walk along the beach with fish and chips! yum!

Sorry for late reply. We are going to Lanzarote. He not really into anything in particular except he's a complete gadget freak. As soon as he sees something he buys it so has everything he wants. I always feel I'm buying him rubbish because if he wanted it he would have bought it. When he's on holiday he just likes lying by the pool!!

Have you been to lanzarote before? What part of lanzarote are you staying at? X

Latest posts

Back