Holidays - jealous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw 'chelle, is it that you are not going anywhere or that you are literally having no time off (I am hoping for your sake it is the former!)

Both!! We are taking the kids to Blackpool for 3 nights for the illuminations, but its hardly a remote greek island is it!! Also I'm not taking any time off because I've only just started work at the salon again and need to boost my client base so I need to be there all the time. It's working though, things are getting busier, but just one week in the sun, sat in a sea front taverna with a glass of wine watching the sun go down would be marvellous!!

If I win the hundred and odd million euro millions on Friday I'll pay for a geek holiday for us all :hug:

We aren't going away this year either. We were in the process of looking for a holiday when my partner got told his hours were being cut at work so holiday was put on the back burner. We booked our holiday for next august though at beginning of this year, we were just having a nose and found it at a stupidly good price, half board and both kids free so booked it. Only Spain but that's good enough for me lol xx

Oh yes, loads of holiday clients at the moment, but it's great because they are having extra treatments on top of the ones they normally have meaning more money for me to put away for a holiday haha.

We are going on holiday, but not until January, so i've got a long wait, lol.

I'm also popping over to ireland with my mum for a week in september, but it isn't really a holiday. It's to visit family, my nan in particular who has been extremely ill. We aren't sure how much longer she'll be with us, but she will be 96 in August so we've been blessed to have her as long as we have xx

I'm not going on holiday either :( l'm 6 months pregnant and have a 17 month old son. Plus I'm getting married next month (which I have kept secret until now lol) only family immediate family going. I'm do excited :)
We are planning on going on holiday to Cyprus next year. Fingers crossed we can :) xx

Please excuse my spelling mistakes xx

taking my 3 daughters to california and i know we're extremely lucky .. however, it will be their first holiday abroad EVER i was left some money and threw caution to the wind and decided to book a dream holiday for us all .. disney for the 2 youngest, beach, shopping, hollywood etc for me and the eldest - doing a 2 center holiday and prob wont be going away after that for few years as throwing myself and any spare cash into my business :)

I'm not going on holiday either :( l'm 6 months pregnant and have a 17 month old son. Plus I'm getting married next month (which I have kept secret until now lol) only family immediate family going. I'm do excited :)
We are planning on going on holiday to Cyprus next year. Fingers crossed we can :) xx

Ohh exiting times for you congratulations x x x

Latest posts

Back