Holidays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails Plus

Nails Plus
Reaction score
I am having an extended holiday this year (lucky me), will be away 4 weeks. Have you any sugestions for retaining clients especially those who have enhansments, I'm thinking about in-fills in particular.

I had to be off work for a few weeks for a surgery last year, and the only thing I could really do was find another reputable nail tech to refer them to. I contacted the other nail tech first, to ask her permission first off and also let her know my situation and offer the same to her. Turns out, she visits family for a month every year and was greatful to have someone to take care of HER clients when SHE'S gone. So now we trade. And if you're worried about losing clients because the other tech is better, well then you've got to step up your game eh? Good motivation lol. But I will be honest in saying that most of my clients just decided to wait it out, whether they came back with none left or not. At least your clients have an option and someone you have recommended.

I used to have a three week holiday over Christmas and New Year, which was a nightmare for my ladies.
I did eventually find someone they could go to if they had a breakage and visa versa, I used to do the same for her.
My new year ofer to my ladies would be a new set, or overlays, for £20. More often than not though, they would take extra special care because I was away. You will be amazed how many come back with little or no problems.

Latest posts

Back