Holistic massage good for business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoilt

Reaction score
oh wow what can i say.. i did a massage course with ann ball . without getting out of control ile just jump about my living room before i write anymore... whoooooop !! ahh done right down to business. i did swedish massage and it has made my proffit go up. as we all know buying stock can be a killer ! anyway i need to decide what course to do next ? i need some advice from people that do these treatments,, i will eventually try to do most but for now? is it crystal therapy? hot stones? cupping ? hmmmm :confused::confused::confused: any advice welcome xxxx elisa

Last edited:
Deep tissue and pregnancy massage are always popular, I do them a LOT! :green:

do i need a special couch or chair though x

No just a regular couch. Deep tissue just uses different techniques and I do my pregnancy massage side lying with lots of pillows to support the client. They really are a money spinner, I find most men don't want a holistic massage, but they'll have a deep tissue or sports massage. I suppose they think its more 'manly' hehehe

spoilt is going to do the advanced massage course with me once she's had a few months experience of swedish.
she really has it though! those thumbs are A-MAZING!

Cupping is quite interesting and hot stones is always a winner. We do well with both but Swedish, Deep Tissue and Reflexology are our most requested massage treatments. (I included Reflexology as in Fl you have to be a LMT to practice Reflexology)

If you're trained to do body scrubs, you can mix & match treatments & make up packages which will ring the changes without you having to spend lots on further training.

hahahahahah r u taking the micky outa my bendy thumbs ann ;-) x yep if i have the chance all your treatments will be on my list ile be trainee guru lol

Latest posts

Back