Hollyoaks Salon - lol !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e_lucy

Reaction score
Did anybody watch First Look Hollyoaks on E4 last night ... its the openings of their new "salon" it looks lovely ... and they have obviously been sponsered by OPI - but to see the actresses "manicure" its HILARIOUS ! In the episode they mannage to do a full set of extensions and polish within 30 seconds ... very very clever ... can I please have the magic spell for that ? Lol ! xx

e_lucy said:
Did anybody watch First Look Hollyoaks on E4 last night ... its the openings of their new "salon" it looks lovely ... and they have obviously been sponsered by OPI - but to see the actresses "manicure" its HILARIOUS ! In the episode they mannage to do a full set of extensions and polish within 30 seconds ... very very clever ... can I please have the magic spell for that ? Lol ! xx

Watch out NSS, there is some competition on the block !!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

River

hahaha, im usually a hallyoaks addict, but iove lost the remote for my digi box so i cant watch telly, its been missing for about 6 weeks lol. so needless to say im very behind on whats happening! lol.

i have just seen the salon lol

Haven't seen it but had to laugh when I saw Sarah doing nails in Corrie. Anyone see her do any training??

come to think of it NO #!!!! lol

nope i have never seen sarah do training :eek: (she cant cut hair either,she gave up half way through her brothers the other night the big spoilt brat),but i havent seen the anyone in hollyoaks do any either ,.......have i missed that half hour episode lol :green:

Latest posts

Back