Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyrazz

Reaction score
How amazing is it right now... It had me in tears again tonight!

Oooh I'm loving it! I've started watching the double episodes as well so now I have to continue at 7 instead of 6:30, got to watch tonight's 7pm one on catch up later :D

Did you watch the holly oaks later episodes? Xx

I'm loving it a the moment!

I missed the later ones and had to catch up on them all!

The later ones were fantastic! By far the best episodes to date

I know!! So good haha and it's so strange that after how bad Brendan has been I feel sorry for him now 😕 x

arghhhh anyone still watch hollyoaks? Sienna (not sure how to spell it) is doing my head in :mad:and I feel so sorry for Nancy I hope it all works out in the end for Nancy and Darren!

I've been watching hollyoaks since the beginning!!!! They really drag their stories out though! But still enjoyed it! I actually shouted with joy when Nancy punched Sienna!!! My other half tutted and shook his head at me!!

Loving hollyoaks at the minute but really hope they don't drag the darren and nancy story out. There's something very strange about Sienna and her dad.

haha I was sooooo happy when she did it but surprise surprise Darren took siennas side grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yeh they both are weird but its the dads fault the moms mental because he made her that way and now siennas making out nancys a liar to Darren soo annoying! haha

Haven't watched it for years and years but my husband's 75 year old nan never misses an episode :D

Love love love it :D not seen yesterday's yet though.
Oh my god I actually thought Darren was going to believe Nancy! But noooo :( so sad. Hate Sienna and Patrick!!

LolliDolli💋

I love it but have missed a couple of episodes. I'm another one who has watched it from the beginning. I remember the first Hollyoaks later which was a drug story with Lucy Benson & her druggy boyfriend Rob lol. I've always had a soft spot for Tony ;) hope he comes through his current storyline ok.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love it but have missed a couple of episodes. I'm another one who has watched it from the beginning. I remember the first Hollyoaks later which was a drug story with Lucy Benson & her druggy boyfriend Rob lol. I've always had a soft spot for Tony ;) hope he comes through his current storyline ok.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tony is the only original left!! He has to stay!!!

Someone told me there was a new hollyoaks later so me when, I think its revolving around Tony's condition... My Google to find out now!!

Sienna is becoming her mother.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

really cant stand that sienna. she's needing found out!!! she's pulled the wool over Darren's eyes and poor Nancy's effed to the side! as for creepy will he needs dealt with aswell! and poor ste :(! with Brendan was there for him. anyway. sometimes forget this is a soap and NOT real life haha x

when u seen sienna popping her pill down the toilet I thought she's want Darren's baby & prob will happen. hate her! lol

when u seen sienna popping her pill down the toilet I thought she's want Darren's baby & prob will happen. hate her! lol

I agree she's going to trap him and she gets me so angry i used to get annoyed with silus (don't know how to spell it) but sienna has just pushed me a bit further! Haha she's so Fustrating and I feel so sorry for nancy! :(

really cant stand that sienna. she's needing found out!!! she's pulled the wool over Darren's eyes and poor Nancy's effed to the side! as for creepy will he needs dealt with aswell! and poor ste :(! with Brendan was there for him. anyway. sometimes forget this is a soap and NOT real life haha x

Hollyoaks is TOTALLY real life!! Don't spoil it!!! Lol
Sienna will get found out! These story lines generally do!! About a year later!!
Looking forward to the Later episodes!

So which Roscoe is your fave???

Hollyoaks is TOTALLY real life!! Don't spoil it!!! Lol
Sienna will get found out! These story lines generally do!! About a year later!!
Looking forward to the Later episodes!

So which Roscoe is your fave???

Oohhhh have they set dates for the 'later' episodes yet? x

Latest posts

Back