Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a bloody silly question!!!
How could we possibly pick just 1 mmmmmmm ;)

True true.
Freddie's eyebrow drives me crackers though. Your on telly for Pete's sake. You have a makeup artist! Get em to pencil in that bloody bald line!!!
Grrrrrrr.

LolliDolli💋

True true.
Freddie's eyebrow drives me crackers though. Your on telly for Pete's sake. You have a makeup artist! Get em to pencil in that bloody bald line!!!
Grrrrrrr.

LolliDolli💋

HA!!! He is actually my fave!! Ziggy is too poncy!
Hollyoaks later starts this autumn! Apparently Danny Dyer might have been cast for it too 😍

Not a fan of any of the Roscoe boys. I will always have a soft spot for Tony. And if they could bring Jambo back...... and have to agree dodger is yum!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

HA!!! He is actually my fave!!

I thinks his eyes are too crazy haha he's a nutter who acts normal they're the worst kind lol!!

LolliDolli💋

Ahhhhh ... Dodger :) or should I say Mark :p

LolliDolli💋

I want them to get rid of that Sienna, or at least let it all come to light!

Hollyoaks is TOTALLY real life!! Don't spoil it!!! Lol
Sienna will get found out! These story lines generally do!! About a year later!!
Looking forward to the Later episodes!

So which Roscoe is your fave???

I like the model one, not sure of his name, but has a great body lol.

Probably my favourite post! Ziggy and freddy together! 😍 And I can't wait for all the "baddies" to get found out! Will, Patrick, sienna and Paul! It's driving me CRAAZZZZYYYYY

Hollyoaks is TOTALLY real life!! Don't spoil it!!! Lol
Sienna will get found out! These story lines generally do!! About a year later!!
Looking forward to the Later episodes!

So which Roscoe is your fave???

sorry haha, I just get to into it and have to remind myself!! does anyone watch the next days on e4?? if not wait till the ed of tomorrow's 😁

is jack joes father? the way him and sandy were acting a wee while ago got me thinkin?

is jack joes father? the way him and sandy were acting a wee while ago got me thinkin?

That's what I'm thinking, I get frustrated living in oz now I have to wait for it to be uploaded but I'm up to date for this week! I really want sienna to be found out grrrrr lol x

That's what I'm thinking, I get frustrated living in oz now I have to wait for it to be uploaded but I'm up to date for this week! I really want sienna to be found out grrrrr lol x

that's good 😃. she needs found out soon. even the way she smiles and looks! she's so creepy. x

Yeah I watch it on plus 1 but I missed watching Mondays! I am toooo excited for next weeks! And yeah I deffo think jack is daddy roscoe! No ones casually gives £10,000 away surely... x

I agree that jack is joes dad. Has to be more to him & sandy knowing each other from way back. Missed a few episodes this week so no idea whats going on. Hope sienna and dr browning get whats coming. And when I do watch it its always first look Hollyoaks on e4!

I agree that jack is joes dad. Has to be more to him & sandy knowing each other from way back. Missed a few episodes this week so no idea whats going on. Hope sienna and dr browning get whats coming. And when I do watch it its always first look Hollyoaks on e4!

yeah me too, then can't say anything coz alot of people watch c4s. he has. probably next week will be about him & sienna. but then when something happens they change the story line to something else. leaving u guessing that's going to happen!! xx

I can't wait for when it comes out that will murdered Texas! It's been sooooo dragged out him being a wierdo x

And why is ash still going along with his lie of not being able to walk! He's a proper wierdo!

I can't wait for when it comes out that will murdered Texas! It's been sooooo dragged out him being a wierdo x

I know I prefer it when the stories last a few weeks then it all comes out. Not months :| get so fed up and frustrated!!
And I hateeeeeeee Will!!

LolliDolli💋

And why is ash still going along with his lie of not being able to walk! He's a proper wierdo!

because sure he said something about he just got feeling back as didn't want to get his family's hopes up about him being mobile again when he wasnt sure himself. or something like that. he's a freak of nature anyway!!

Latest posts

Back