Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats right I do remember now. He's so wierd hope he gets found out for the wierdo he is soon!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a little obsessed at the mo! I watch on e4 but haven't seen Fridays ep yet! Loving the 6 weeks if summer trailers too! I have to say I have a rather soft spot for Freddie but they're all good looking tbf, and I cannot wait for Danny dyer in the later eps, I've loved him for as long as I can remember!!

God I hate sienna! It's frustrating me so much!!!

God I hate sienna! It's frustrating me so much!!!

she's a horrible cow! I'm just about to watch tomorrow iv recorded! cant wait to see what happens!!

Can I just ask as I miss hollyoaks some nights but c sienna do a pregnancy test, is it darrens baby? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I assume it is. Don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it but that was a nasty stunt darren pulled to get nancy to sign that form! Hope everyone see's through Sienna soon. Nasty biatch!!!

Ahhh I just saw the "this week on hollyoaks" advert! Looks like Sienna's playing more clever games! I just want her to be found out now!

ano she is so annoying!! ano can't believe he done that!! I love darren & nancy together! hope she's found out soon, then Darren realises all her games then if he tries to get back with nancy she says no!! I hope lol x

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD actually sat up in my seat and crossed my fingers when Darren went to see Nancy. The he says the D word. COULD CRY!!!
Feel soooooooo sorry for her :'(

LolliDolli💋

This story line is just getting ridiculous!! I normally turn over and watch E4 but it's getting so stupid I can't be bothered! :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This story line is just getting ridiculous!! I normally turn over and watch E4 but it's getting so stupid I can't be bothered! :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have done I keep thinking it can only get better. But they keep proving me wrong :(

LolliDolli💋

Feel so sorry for nancy! Specially as Darren just done that unless he did that to see if sienna theory was right 'nancy using Oscar to get close to Darren' butttt that's Sienna's bloody theory grrrr she's annoying!!! X

OMG!!!!! How evil is Sienna! Her, Will & Patrick are all just evil and need to be found out as loonies.

it's left me feeling so angry!!!
It's not good for my health this programme lol

LolliDolli💋

I can't handle this anymore! Sienna's insane!!!!!! ARGHHHHHH

I watched tomorrows & honestly don't know if I can keep watching it. the hate I have for that girl is unreal as if I really know her haha! if it gets pure dragged out I physically need to stop watching it!' silly coo

HATE HER. Hollyoaks really do know how to infuriate us! And the whole Patrick/Maxine storyline.
I too think Jack is Joes dad.
Is Warren still in prison??

I thought warren was dead. Then again I keep forgetting whos dead whos in prison lol. I blame baby brain lol.

I HATE sienna with a passion, when Darren did that to Nancy last night i was very nearly crying until i told my self it's not real!
I get so into it though. I really hope it comes out soon about sienna and about Will and i hope Nancy and Darren get back together. The story line between Nancy, Darren and Sienna is abit stupid really though as Darren went though so much to win Nancy over would he really let her go that easily and move on within days??

Warren was arrested for Louises murder.
Bring back Brady!!

Latest posts

Back