Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are old faces coming back. Hope its not because of Tonys cancer..... I'll be so sad if they kill off Tony.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why are old faces coming back. Hope its not because of Tonys cancer..... I'll be so sad if they kill off Tony.

Yes this is the reason, Jambo & Kurt come back for a lads weekend / holiday due to Tony having cancer. Unsure if he is killed off though xx

Leely

Hope not. I ♥ tony.

I was so happy when sienna made a fool of her self yesterday haha x

Knew she wasnt pregnant. Lieing rat!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ughh but now she won't tell Darren because she knows he will leave her if there's no baby!!

Ughh but now she won't tell Darren because she knows he will leave her if there's no baby!!

I know! Now its going to drag out for ages. Just want her to get found out and maybe stumble of a bridge in the process :D

I have a feeling where the darren and sienna story is going, i think she is going to keep pretending to be pregnant and may snatch or buy a baby when its about time that she should be giving birth. Whilst it is hard to watch sadly there are women like sienna out there and to a point oaks is trying to highlight her mental health issues etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

How can you keep that pretence up though. Is she going to wear a fake bump. Wouldn't surprise me. Tgat storyline was in glee though and she got found out in the end.

I think she'll pretend to lose the baby to gain sympathy x

I've not seen today's yet! I only saw a snippet on This Morning where she's in hospital!
They released a picture of Myra just before she's shot on Facebook and couple of people saying she gets shot by Trevor who then frames Dr Browning. Someone else has speculated dr Browning tries to shoot her and fails, gets caught and Myra runs off to Spain to be be with Jacqui?!

Myra gets shot???? Ohhh its getting so good.

I hope nancy gets out and has her family back it's so frustrating to watch lol she's innocent and the fact nobody believes her is making her bounce off the walls which gives them more reason to believe she is crazy!

Imagine if it was happening to you though, I'd end up acting the way she does lol x

Myra was on daybreak today & they showed pics of her stood with her back to a man with a gun but you couldn't tell who it was then another pic of her falling in the water! !

Myra was on daybreak today & they showed pics of her stood with her back to a man with a gun but you couldn't tell who it was then another pic of her falling in the water! !

I though it looked like Dr Browning!

I did think that..... time will tell.

I hope nancy gets out and has her family back it's so frustrating to watch lol she's innocent and the fact nobody believes her is making her bounce off the walls which gives them more reason to believe she is crazy!

Imagine if it was happening to you though, I'd end up acting the way she does lol x

Every time I watch it I put myself in Nancy's shoes it must be the most frustrating thing ever! Feel so sorry for her! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Every time I watch it I put myself in Nancy's shoes it must be the most frustrating thing ever! Feel so sorry for her! X

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Same here. It would break my heart to have someone take my partner and for them to not believe me and would kill me to have my son taken from me. :0(

Do any of you read digital spy??
Cindy discovers she's pregnant with Dr Brownings baby!!!! Ooooooh!!!!!

I was watching it with hubby the other day and bringing him up to speed... you know what he did?? He changed the channel!! He said he couldn't bear to watch it when it's soooo frustrating with all the storylines! What does that tell you about men? I agreed with him but begged him to put it back - shame on me!

Latest posts

Back