Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't decide if she is or not! Because just before the labour she was going to tell on him...... Do u think mercy is dead? X

It will be sad if she is dead! Where did he drag her to? Obviously hidden somewhere cus none of the mcqueens saw her when they walked in.
Lyndsey will probably change her mind again once she finds out what Freddie has done!

Do they never lock that side door? Sunny was using it to pop in and out? If that was her death is was pretty bad, as u say where did they drag her to? Did none if them notice the floor being wet? That her bag if things was still there along with her passport? They have up on her pretty quick! But all these bad points is part if the reason I love hollyoaks! 😂x

I don't think Mercedes is dead. I think they will leave it a mystery so she can come back.

If it was her death it was a rubbish way for her to leave. Her body can't be far away- and surely if she wasn't dead she would be getting help for her injuries nearby? Hmm. Freddie didn't seem surprised about the arrest, did the policeman say for the murder of Mercedes, or attempted murder or something else? Surely unless there was a body they can't arrest you for murder, I suppose she could be locked up somewhere!
Sorry a lot if thinking out loud there!

I think he said arrested on suspicion of the murder of Mercedes. When the policeman was at the house he said it was a murder scene n they had to leave. I don't think she's dead. Lyndsey will play happy families with Joe whilst ignoring Freddie who will be locked up. Then Mercedes will return n he will be released and Freddie will cause havoc with Lyndsey... Just my take haha!

Lomaxes have been quite quiet...

What's happening with Nancy and Darren?? Since he slept with sienna again, it's all been forgotten and he hasn't been in it x

I heard Darren was leaving 😔 I don't know if it's a short break that he won't be in it for a while or is actually leaving?!

Yea i wondered where Darren had gone. I missed first look last night so in behind :(

Myra was acting jumpy and suspicious. She wouldn't have anything to do with it though? She said "whose been messing round with my cleaning products" so sounds like it was all Freddie. Lock him up he won't be missed!

Noooo Darren can't leave!! 😩😩x

I've been watching old McQueen clips on YouTube. They've come a really long way with their acting, especially Teresa (the acting before was pretty bad). It's highly entertaining!

I just thought! I reckon Lynsey killed Mercedes or injured her n told her to run off somewhere so that Freddie goes down for it. She's been sucking up to Freddie so that when she does do the paternity test she doesn't have to show him n he will just take her word for it. And Freddie with blood on his shoes n burning his clothes is to do with something else which I can't think of an explanation! Just my theory...

I dont think its Mercedes that is dead, when they kept showing Mercedes shoes weren't they different from the ones that were being 'dragged away' at the end?

I dont think its Mercedes that is dead, when they kept showing Mercedes shoes weren't they different from the ones that were being 'dragged away' at the end?

I'm gonna have to check now! But who would Freddie of killed? It would make sense as to why they seemed to show her shoes so much I thought that was strange!

I've just re watched them bits and I think they are the same shoes!

I think they are the same shoes too! She will be back with a storyline with silas, look how many nurses they have now... Something's cooking!

I think they are the same shoes too! She will be back with a storyline with silas, look how many nurses they have now... Something's cooking!

Yes! I was reading on Facebook, someone said it was silas that did it, then Freddie got there and cleaned up because he knew that he would be blamed so that's how he ended up with blood on him! And silas is supposed to be coming and holding people hostage in the hospital or something, which like you said is why there are so many nurses now.

Oops my mistake, for some reason i thought the shoes at the beginning were peep toe! Is Silas not locked up anymore?

Oops my mistake, for some reason i thought the shoes at the beginning were peep toe! Is Silas not locked up anymore?

Silas is on the run. He wasn't locked up for long.

Wasn't he last seen getting on a bus with a hen party?

Latest posts

Back