Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Myra killed Mercedes and Freddie helped her? She looked so guilty in the first look episode yesterday. Anyone else noticed how much ste's stepdad looked like Brendan with that tash!

I to think Myra is acting strange but she was at the pub and decided to go home to find mercy so can't understand how she could be involved?
And thank you! I knew ste's step dad reminded me of someone lol

Oh my god Sinead! How is she going to get out of that one? Can they just give Ste a break already :(

Oh my god Sinead! How is she going to get out of that one? Can they just give Ste a break already :(

I know I just want ste to be happy with John Paul!!! Do you reckon she will try and keep it quiet? Not give tony the letter so he won't know, obviously it will come out at some point it's hollyoaks!

Its just ridiculous! How far gone is she because she slept with Ste ages ago! I thought it was going to be Freddies because didn't they sleep together in that hotel?

Anyone watched first look and wondering what exactly the card says?? Do you think Patrick is the dad, he didn't try very hard to deny it..

So is dodger or patrick Nico's dad? I think its Patrick. When is it going to come out that Cameron killed Leela's parents? I hate it when things get forgotten 😡

not looking likely Ste will get a break for a while the new story line after Xmas I that he is HIV positive..... Poor Ste :(

Last edited:
Nooo I just saw an article saying Dodger has filmed his final scenes :( that sucks!

I know :( gonna miss dodger best looking male in the whole of hollyoaks and now he's gone!!

Oh my goodness will they just let Ste have a happy ending, its getting boring with him and john paul being on and off all the time. I still think there is another twist in the Sienna/Dodger/Nico storyline. I hope it turns out that Dodger isnt Nico's dad, its just another one of Patricks sick lies.

Well it all kicked off with the Roscoes last night!
I find Freddie extremely attractive, anyone else?
Nancy is incredibly annoying!

Does anyone know if Cameron was ratted out to the police? Missed tonight's +1!

Did anyone notice the mistake on first look tonight? Yesterday robbie told joe in the prison that he was carrying his dads coffin next week, then we saw Leela and Ziggy go to bed together. Then in tonights all of a sudden it is Ricks funeral, so i though oh it must have jumped to next week, but then you saw Leela and Ziggy coming downstairs after their night together. So it was the day after and the week after all in one go? Hope that makes sense, it just annoyed me, oh god I need to get a life!

Oh great Will is back! Thought we had got rid of him 😡

Oh great Will is back! Thought we had got rid of him 😡

He's still so god damn creepy too :mad:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ewwww Will he's such a creep!!!

Seriously can Patrick just get caught out once and for all. I'm so fed up of him getting away with everything, surely he can't keep making the police believe that everyone else is lying? On another note I'm happy about Theresa and Dodger, they would make a nice little family.

Does anyone else find it so boring now the same old storey line that just keeps on repeating itself with sienna and Patrick....the lock someone up ,hold them captive,they escape,the police let them off....the lock someone up,hold them captive,they escape,the police let them off........
I find sienna soooo boring now and the Patrick and maxine storey needs to just end once and for all!!!!

In reality if sienna what sienna done to Tom she would be imprisoned and sectioned for the rest of her life!!!!!

Yea I'm bored of the Sienna and Patrick story, and I'm still hugely disappointed that Dodger is Nico's dad

Latest posts

Back