Hollyoaks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I'm bored of the Sienna and Patrick story, and I'm still hugely disappointed that Dodger is Nico's dad

I don't think he is,I think it will come out that it is made up

It might turn out its will who's nicos dad who knows I just hope it will co,e out that dodger isn't the dad

Can't believe we now have to endure weeks of a very predictable same old same old storey line....sienna and will will now take dodger or Teresa hostage in that old house or under the boat,then they will escape etc,etc.....I may be wrong but have a feeling that's what will happen.....

They will prob bring silas back too to committ a few more murders....

I agree, it's so predictable it's boring to watch. They're just going round in circles with the same old storylines and it's frustrating!!

Does anyone else wonder if the gloved person that killed jason and robbie's dad rick could possibly be silas? Isn't that what he used to do before he killed his victims before he got found out the first time round?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think it was Lindsey who killed Rick with that injection. As Joe threw the punch he would go down for murder and be out of the way so she can get on with her life with Freddie. Or Freddie did it to get Joe out the way...

Or kim did it so joe would go to prison and not tell Lindsey they slept together?

I've been thinking... sorry if u haven't seen the trailer of what's coming up so here's ur warning....

So ste finds out he has aids which means so could John Paul, sinead, Tony, Freddie, lindsey, Joe, their baby, sineads baby... I'm sure I thought of more haha xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been thinking... sorry if u haven't seen the trailer of what's coming up so here's ur warning....

So ste finds out he has aids which means so could John Paul, sinead, Tony, Freddie, lindsey, Joe, their baby, sineads baby... I'm sure I thought of more haha xx

Omg I didn't think of that. ....Jeez :eek:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

There would be loads more lol, Diane, Jo slept with Nancy too a while ago so Darren, and Robbie, phoebe ...

Ooo yes I didn't think of that. God at this rate ppl from eastenders mite be at risk too 😅😅 x

Oh wow I just thought of more lol! Nancy also slept with Rick who slept with Sienna. Hope they all been using protection!

I just can't believe they are doing another storey line that involves sienna and a kidnapping

U forgot Diane. .. lol

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

You forgot Diane. ...lol

I just can't believe they are doing another storey line that involves sienna and a kidnapping

I can't bear to watch it anymore. I Reading about it on here is my guilty pleasure lol

As if Will would be left in a toilet on his own, he would have been handcuffed and then probably cuffed to an officer as well. I love hollyoaks but its so unrealistic sometimes!

Poor Ste, him and John Paul are never going to get a break! Was gutted that Dodger and Theresa didn't work out as well, maxine gets on my nerves now.

Where have all the hollyoaks fans gone?? 😳

Here!!!! 😆

Latest posts

Back