Hollywood in Surrey?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

charlie_c_06

Reaction score
does anyone no a good hollywood waxer that doesnt double dip in the surrey area near kingston upon thames?

charlie_c_06

Reaction score

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
Maybe message Kim Lawless and ask if she's trained anyone in that area? I used to own a salon in Woking where everyone was trained properly, but that's probably a good 30-40 mins from you.

nikkisbeauty

Reaction score
I am in Surrey and don't double dip !! But don't do hollywoods :( sorry ! But know a girl who wants ment to be doing a course recently with Kim lawless , you could try her she mainly does spray tanning and her company is called golden honeyz might be worth a go xxx
P.s hope she doesn't mind me mentioning her ! :/

angel17

Reaction score
I do and don't double dip. If you would like to know more about me then feel free to message me x

Helen47

Reaction score
Hope you don't mind me jumping into this thread, but can someone tell me what double dip means as I am about to get my first Hollywood wax and soooo nervous!!! Anything I should know about? Thanks lots x

wendynailedit

Reaction score
Hope you don't mind me jumping into this thread, but can someone tell me what double dip means as I am about to get my first Hollywood wax and soooo nervous!!! Anything I should know about? Thanks lots x
It means dipping the spatula back into the wax after using it once. When doing intimate waxing you should throw the spatula away and use a clean one each time. Hth x

jcpark

Reaction score
It means dipping the spatula back into the wax after using it once. When doing intimate waxing you should throw the spatula away and use a clean one each time. Hth x
:eek: Thanks - I was wondering the same.

Have just done a quick search and the cost of a spatula is around 1p - why would people reuse them? Is it a cost saving exercise? How common is this? I may think twice before getting my legs waxed, much less intimate waxing.

jacquelineanna

Reaction score
Double dipping is only neccesary for intimate waxing.

Or where there is a blood spot elswhere on the body like the under arms for instance.

I am in Frimley Surrey and we don't double-dip for this area.

We use cartridge wax for all other large areas.

Jacqui xx

Latest posts