Hollywood Shellac Toes - my FIRST

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Okey dokey... my FIRST set of Shellac Toes AND my FIRST set of Hollywood toes...... all in one.

Keeping in mind, only used Shellac about 6 times so far, and that toes are NOT my 'forte' (I don't usually do them) and that these are my own toes (so yeah... I was twisted like a pretzel and missed a few details because I am half blind trying to see my own feet soooooooo far away LOL)

BUT

I do think they turned out not half-bad considering all those obstacles LOL
I just wished the picture showed up how much they really sparkle and glitter.
It's called "snow" glitter... and it IS like snow or diamonds in real life and sunlight.

Ignore my blisters, and tan lines from my sandals LOL

I can't really tell from the pic but did you cover the glitter with Shellac's top coat? Also it looks like you need to brush off the excess glitter on the sidewalls.

Other than that, they look really cute! I love white sparkles, they look good during any season :D

Firstly I always see you as an old timer so when I see you post like this is just makes me grin like a cheshire cat cause you will always give something a go..............

Secondly it dont dont matter how skinny you are getting down to those toes is a real pain in the arse, this is where you need a good local geek mate to help or better still just damn well do it for you!!!

for the critique I love the glitter its a great shade/sparkle lovely all round just needs a bit of a clean up xxx

I always find doing my own toes a nightmare lol. I don't really notice the imperfections until I take a picture and then they are glaring :)

Pretty colour Victoria.

thanks!

LOL yeah, I got the glitter in some places I didn't want it.
As I said... I'm no pretzel LOL (and unfortunately, recently discovered that I need glasses... and haven't been to get some yet, unless you count the cheapies I got at the department store lol)
I'm doing a set tomorrow on a friend. I plan to do MUCH better this time around hehehe

Yup, there's topcoat on it :)

hmmmmm "oldtimer"........... not sure which way I should go with that LOL

Tomorrow, I plan on doing hollywood toes on my friend.
And on friday, I'm "hoping" my other friend will let me try something 'artsy' with the Shellac on her fingers..

Those that know me, know me well.. I like to PLAY :green:

Thanks again!!

Firstly I always see you as an old timer so when I see you post like this is just makes me grin like a cheshire cat cause you will always give something a go..............

Secondly it dont dont matter how skinny you are getting down to those toes is a real pain in the arse, this is where you need a good local geek mate to help or better still just damn well do it for you!!!

for the critique I love the glitter its a great shade/sparkle lovely all round just needs a bit of a clean up xxx

THEN get your arse on a plane and MOVE to Montreal :lol:

Elsewise, no Geeky-mate for me :cry:

They look lovely, I'm always doing my toes when my children are not around as I tend to swear a lot doing it LOL

Where is that glitter from? I can imagine how it looks and would love some:hug:

It's from a local "Dollar Store" (where everything is priced 1$). Arts & Crafts section :green:
Big enough bottle too. I LOVE it :)

oi missus i am local ... well i am in the next province ,:lol: hahaha
and just for the uk geeks the dollar stores here are ace !! they make the £1 shops look like they should be burnt down , am serious the dollar store is great for arts n crafts stuff , lol
so if any of u ever go to the usa or canada ... check out the dollar stores , haha x

LOL you're not local enough that we can sit for a cuppa and do each other's nails LOL
xoxo

Yeah, dollar stores are AWESOME hehehhe

Latest posts

Back