Hollywood, using strips help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali_d2003

Reaction score
Can somebody help me i trained in waxperts but i started a job and she wants me to do a hollywood with strip im by myself i rang her to see could i get my own waxpot as i use hot wax she was like you'll be fine its the same thing everytime i tried to use strip before the wax would get matted beside the lip where theres dence hair and it would refuse to come off she'll be here in 20 mins im panicking mad videos tips anything please

Poor you! I couldn't think of anything worse, a Hollywood with warm wax is brutal! I can't advise you as i'd only ever use hot wax all I can say is lots and lots of stretching!

Can somebody help me i trained in waxperts but i started a job and she wants me to do a hollywood with strip im by myself i rang her to see could i get my own waxpot as i use hot wax she was like you'll be fine its the same thing everytime i tried to use strip before the wax would get matted beside the lip where theres dence hair and it would refuse to come off she'll be here in 20 mins im panicking mad videos tips anything please

How did you get on?

Latest posts

Back