Hollywood Wax in Nottingham

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glittery

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

A bit of a long shot, I'm after a therapist in Nottingham that does Hollywood waxing (preferably using Perron Rigot).

I do go to somewhere in the city centre currently but standards are slipping and as a qualified therapist myself its driving me insane.

Will happily travel, especially for an evening appointment

thanks Francesca

Lincoln is a bit far away but I can give you the number of a fab lady here x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maybe contact Thalgo to see maybe if they can help by letting you know of any PR salons in your area or just try good old google.
Hope you find one it's annoying when this happens.

Hi we do one at our salon using lycon. Wer are in swadlincote Derbyshire? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you ladies, both a little too far for me unfortunately.

I will try Thalgo Jack (no idea why I didn't think of that) thanks

Hi - im in Nottingham and use Perron too. Have you tried Nkd in the city centre?
Or if pm i know of a few.xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Hi Ladies,

A bit of a long shot, I'm after a therapist in Nottingham that does Hollywood waxing (preferably using Perron Rigot).

I do go to somewhere in the city centre currently but standards are slipping and as a qualified therapist myself its driving me insane.

Will happily travel, especially for an evening appointment

thanks Francesca

Hi

The only place to go is Sal of Velvet Patch in Nottingham. She is on here or her website is www.velvetpatch.co.uk

I have somewhere booked courtesy of Thalgo recommendation but will bear the other recommendations in mind if needed in the future.

Thanks Francesca

Arrggghh! I give up....

Second visit this week and it was awful.
The 1st visit was ok, a little rushed and the premises rough round the edges but the waxing was pretty good.

This time, where to start. Therapists loud and noisy too busy playing about with treatments on themselves to care about clients.

The same towel used on me for the previous waxing client ( I saw the client and the therapist leave the room and after a quick check there was no stash of fresh towels!) also the towel had fresh wax on it!

The actual treatment left me sore and burned. I pointed out the temperature issue but was told it was a cold day so I was extra sensitive. Hair was missed and when I pointed it out it was a big chore.

I give up, if a salon is PR surely it should be capable of a professional job....

Arrggghh! I give up....

Second visit this week and it was awful.
The 1st visit was ok, a little rushed and the premises rough round the edges but the waxing was pretty good.

This time, where to start. Therapists loud and noisy too busy playing about with treatments on themselves to care about clients.

The same towel used on me for the previous waxing client ( I saw the client and the therapist leave the room and after a quick check there was no stash of fresh towels!) also the towel had fresh wax on it!

The actual treatment left me sore and burned. I pointed out the temperature issue but was told it was a cold day so I was extra sensitive. Hair was missed and when I pointed it out it was a big chore.

I give up, if a salon is PR surely it should be capable of a professional job....
That's terrible! I don't recommend the use of towels for waxing as it's unhygienic. They should get every hair out as that's what you're paying for.

Just because a salon uses PR doesn't mean that they've had technique training Also even if someone has had training doesn't mean that they follow what they were taught or are any good. Not good at all!

Really sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience. Feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can find someone for you in your area.

Hello, I am in Leicester just a minute from the train station. I use PR hot wax for all intimate waxing. Urban Bare...Wax & Tan. Tel 07411753086 - WAXING Give me a call next time Notts is only a 20 min train ride away...And I can do late nights too...

Latest posts

Back