Hologram glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjayp

Reaction score
I had my nails done last night by my beauty exchange friend, she used gelish & pink hologram glitter, my god the sparkle is amazing, I've got all the Martha Stewart glitters, but this one stands out miles more ., it's stunning, she used stargazer glitter, now I may sound thick but what's the difference between hologram glitter, than normal fine glitter, I want all of these now they almost look 3d.

Sweet Squared sell beautiful fine hologram glitters that really 'pop'... the difference is that the hologram glitter picks up and reflects ALL the colours and not just one.

Thanks geeg, yes the pink I have on shows through lots of other colours too, it's beautiful, I'll get on to sweet squared ASAP.

we stock the stargazer glitter range and they are amazing the hologram really sparkle and the uv do react to blacklight so are super cool.

we stock the stargazer glitter range and they are amazing the hologram really sparkle and the uv do react to blacklight so are super cool.

Just a quick question. How quick is nail delights delivery please :)

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

hi we ship same or next day usually the same depending on time, we ship all over the world so it will depend on location but with uk its first class delivery so should be with you next day

hi we ship same or next day usually the same depending on time, we ship all over the world so it will depend on location but with uk its first class delivery so should be with you next day

I can vouch for this quick delivery :biggrin:

Sweet Squared sell beautiful fine hologram glitters that really 'pop'... the difference is that the hologram glitter picks up and reflects ALL the colours and not just one.

I had some of these delivered yesterday, I haven't tried them yet but they look gorgeous in the pots super super sparkly and they where not expensive either x

Latest posts

Back