Home acrylic/L&P removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niche_lauren

Reaction score
Hi all!

I have just signed up but used to reading these threads. I have recently just qualified in L&P and have done a few sets now.

I've had a client message me and ask how she should remove them at home (she doesn't want to pay for removal).

Can anyone advise?

Am I able to provide her with a file/removal foils & acetone (for a cost obviously)... unsure what to advise her as it was never covered during training.

Thanks in advance.

I personally wouldn't advice any of my clients to remove L&P on their own, as they could cause significant damage to the natural nail, especially if it's due to not wanting to pay for professional and proper removal.

I would simply reply with something similar to "As these products are designed to be removed by a professional who is trained in proper removal, I won't be able to provide you with a kit or instructions on how to do it yourself, as in doing so you can cause significant damage to your natural nail, which would be such a shame as (something personal, like "your nails have grown so long and strong since our last appointment"). I do however have an opening for a quick removal appointment at XX, or if you would prefer an infill XX.

Latest posts

Back