Home salon/Affinage products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olive293

Reaction score
HI everyone,
I'm new to this site, this is my first time posting!
I am currently in the (slow) process of setting up a salon from home. It's an exciting but daunting decision, but with 2 small children, I can't commit to the hours (and don't want to commit) to the hours required of me at my current job. I really hoping I am making the right decision.
Has anyone else made this decision?
I was wondering what the deal is with selling products from home? I want to make my little room and professional as possible.
The CH I use is wella, although I'm looking for a new product range to use. I use affinage on my daughters hair (paraben/sulphate free etc, the leave in treatments are lovely for her fine hair after swimming) but not so sure about everything else. I've always used TIGI, but there are only few products that I really love.
Any advice would be fantastic.
Thank you so much.
Olive

Hi Olive I'm an Affinage user, I use their colours and their styling ranges. I go on courses for the products which helps me sell retail to my clients. I am mobile but hope to convert a room in my house one day, I'm sure it'll work well for you if you promote your business and try Affinage, lovely products and good prices.

T
Hi Olive I'm an Affinage user, I use their colours and their styling ranges. I go on courses for the products which helps me sell retail to my clients. I am mobile but hope to convert a room in my house one day, I'm sure it'll work well for you if you promote your business and try Affinage, lovely products and good prices.
thank you so much, great to know. I personally like the products I have used (my little 5 year old is quite happy to be a model!), and myself having fine hair, I fine them really nice, especially the cuticle sealer which doesn't weigh my hair down. But as much as I don't want to waste money investing a huge amount on a product line I'm not happy with, I also don't want to spend a fortune trialing different ranges!
Where do you find course information from, their website?

Also... What are your favourites from the range? And the best sellers!
Thank you!

My wholesaler who I buy Affinage from provide courses. You should ring Affinage and they will tell you of your nearest wholesaler. My best sellers for me are kitoko shampoos and conditioners, 2 phase detangling spray and root booster mouse.

Latest posts

Back