Honest Opinion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a home salon sounds way more appealing to me than mobile, which is how I am going have to start off initially as I do not have any spare rooms and I have 4 dogs as well so thats a definate no. The location of your parents house sounds ideal regarding privacy and noise levels. I would assume that parking is not an issue for clients too, if there are any neighbours though you may need to mention it too them beforehand. Also you will be able to do some retail as well to increase your profit/income.

Good luck with it all and let us know how you get on :hug:

anne xx

I know, mobile has done me nicely for the last few years but now with two children, two car seats and less time to be getting myself organised it seems alot more practical to have it all set up ready to go. The parking is not an issue and the neighbours arent really close enough to notice but prob a good idea to let them know anyway. . . got a few curtain twitchers :) i am just searching the threads for retail ideas, i will definately upload some pics when my room is set up. x

Latest posts

Back