Horror films

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've got a film ready to watch called VHS apparently it's been banned in the uk because its so scary!!
Iv watched the trailer and one of the reviews says "so scary it made audiences sick!!!!"

😳

Is it Japanese? Or a remake? They say that a lot... I'm off to watch the trailer (ok, maybe I'll wait to watch the trailer when bf is home!) x

Is it Japanese? Or a remake? They say that a lot... I'm off to watch the trailer (ok, maybe I'll wait to watch the trailer when bf is home!) x

I'm not sure I think it may be a re make!
I love scary films but this one did look really scary!! Xx

I can walk any where in my house in the dark without tripping over any thing lol but for 4 months after watching paranormal activity I could not walk down my stairs in the dark I wasn't scared watching the film but after omg lol

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time!!! I hope she got him back!

I think I would have dropped dead of fright there and then if someone did that to me!!

I went to see the conjuring verrrryyyy good film a must see for horror lovers x

I went to see the conjuring verrrryyyy good film a must see for horror lovers x

I went to see that last night and yes very good.
Carried it on though as when I got home my parrot fell out of his bed and it brought the bird scenes back to me!
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

I went to see that last night and yes very good.
Carried it on though as when I got home my parrot fell out of his bed and it brought the bird scenes back to me!
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

He he he that made me laugh lol x

Latest posts

Back