Horror films

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyCat

Reaction score
I've just watched a horror film called "Mama"...and now I can't sleep.

BF started snoring half way through the film...so I switched the light back on and now I'm scared to turn it off again! (And too scared to sleep lol).

I love horror films but I'm always scared after!

Do you like horrors? If so what's your favourite?

And if not, why not?

Gosh I think I need to watch the Muppets movie to get to sleep *thinks happy thoughts* arrrgghhh!!! Xx

Haha been waiting to see it for a while now but mr brave enough lol

OMG I want to watch that one but know I would be like you! My favourite was the ring. Scary!

I didn't sleep after Disney's the haunted mansion so I don't watch horrors.
Got tricked into seeing silent hill with an ex at the odeon so made a scene, the amount I watched was enough to make me lock the car doors and keep my hand on the horn while driving in thick fog one night so people would notice me and help if any scary murder nurses seen me.

I also scream and shout in films so tend to not watch them at the odeon no more, screaming at hunger games and clapping then shouting "get the bitch" in the last Harry potter was just too embarrassing xoxo

See I love scaring myself and I'm all big and tough when I'm with the Boyf but as soon as I'm by myself boy I'm like a baby!!

I hated the Paranormal activity films all of them lol

My boyfriend thought it would be funny to while I was asleep rein act the scene with the bed covers been ripped off!

I tell you now I S**t my pants! I thought I was going to have a heart attack! I was screaming. I still now years later sleep wit the duvet tucked in under and around my legs haha

Oh No no can't do horror films. I have to much of a vivid imagination. I remember seeing The Exocist when I was about 15, my friend had an aunt who worked at the cinema in town so she got us in. I absolutly crapped myself and we spent most of the film huddled close together sliding down the seats screaming. I couldn't sleep for weeks. It was awful. Still can't watch that film now. Possesion films scare the hell out of me.
I'd love to be able to watch one and then forget all about it afterwards but it would play on my mind. I did force myself to watch paranormal activity about 2 years ago and was sorry afterwards as I couldn't sleep for weeks then either.
I'm such a wimp. Give me a comedy any day. :)

See I love scaring myself and I'm all big and tough when I'm with the Boyf but as soon as I'm by myself boy I'm like a baby!!

My boyfriend thought it would be funny to while I was asleep rein act the scene with the bed covers been ripped off!

I tell you now I S**t my pants! I thought I was going to have a heart attack! I was screaming. I still now years later sleep wit the duvet tucked in under and around my legs haha

I'm afraid I would have killed him. :(:)

Oh No no can't do horror films. I have to much of a vivid imagination. I remember seeing The Exocist when I was about 15, my friend had an aunt who worked at the cinema in town so she got us in. I absolutly crapped myself and we spent most of the film huddled close together sliding down the seats screaming. I couldn't sleep for weeks. It was awful. Still can't watch that film now. Possesion films scare the hell out of me.
I'd love to be able to watch one and then forget all about it afterwards but it would play on my mind. I did force myself to watch paranormal activity about 2 years ago and was sorry afterwards as I couldn't sleep for weeks then either.

Lol imagination is awful sometimes. I get paranoid something's in my house when it's dark, or late and I'm alone.
Check behind doors no one is there, walk around with a kitchen knife in my hand... If anything I'm the scary one in the house haha xoxo

Lol imagination is awful sometimes. I get paranoid something's in my house when it's dark, or late and I'm alone.
Check behind doors no one is there, walk around with a kitchen knife in my
hand... If anything I'm the scary one in the house haha xoxo

Ahaha My imaginations ruthless. I have to sleep with the light on if I'm on my own. If I ever saw a ghost I think I'd die of fright.:Scared::Scared:

I cant watch horrors they scare me witless, but if my partner wants to watch one, I usually go and make a cup of tea at the really scary bits.

We watched one last year about some Australian backpackers, I cant remember what it is was called but it played on my mind for days after.

I love a good horror , but I forget they are not real ! I went to saw alive at Thorpe park and forgot it was real I was so scared never will I go in there again has anyone else been there ? X

Sinister is...wow amazing! x

I just saw that last week. I don't even know how many times I jumped. It was so good. Not what I was expecting at all. I love horror movies, but I can't watch them by myself. I'm ok if my husband is there but if I'm by myself I hide behind my hands during the scary bits. 😁

I love horrors - it's all I'll watch, my boyfriend says I'm morbid.
who wants to watch a mushy Rom-com? ;) not me lol x

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

OMG I want to watch that one but know I would be like you! My favourite was the ring. Scary!

It was quite good! I love the original "Ring" film! Even scarier than the US version...Did you like "The Grudge"?

I didn't sleep after Disney's the haunted mansion so I don't watch horrors.
Got tricked into seeing silent hill with an ex at the odeon so made a scene, the amount I watched was enough to make me lock the car doors and keep my hand on the horn while driving in thick fog one night so people would notice me and help if any scary murder nurses seen me.

I also scream and shout in films so tend to not watch them at the odeon no more, screaming at hunger games and clapping then shouting "get the bitch" in the last Harry potter was just too embarrassing xoxo

Lol! Why do you shout?!

PMSL! OMG! I would die!

After watching a horror film one night BF decided it would be a good idea to turn the light off while I was in the middle of the stair case, so that the house was in complete darkness...I'm sure my neighbours 3 doors down heard me screaming!!!

When I watched the Exorcist when it was re-released late 90's I was convinced that my flat mates would get possessed and get me...I used to lock my bedroom door every night after that!

That was really good! The scary face is so freaky! If you like that, try Lake Mungo. It's very similar.

I cant watch horrors they scare me witless, but if my partner wants to watch one, I usually go and make a cup of tea at the really scary bits.

We watched one last year about some Australian backpackers, I cant remember what it is was called but it played on my mind for days after.

Arrrgghhh you can't make tea during the scary bits. What if "they" get you?!

Latest posts

Back