Hot pink tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jem87

Reaction score
anybody know of any good hot pink nail tips and where to get them from? getting so many asking for them

There is a website called at your finger tips. Ive bought some glitter tips and coloured ones that are great to work with and are very popularx

Have a look on ebay thats where i got mine, they r so cool, i also got baby blue, pale pink and purple. only paid £3 each and its free p&p

I know they are not tips, but NSI do these realy nice colourd acrylic powders called tech nail. They have the nicest neon pink, think its called tye dye pink. You could use them to sculpt or apply over a clear tip, and you can then rebalance! xx

I know they are not tips, but NSI do these realy nice colourd acrylic powders called tech nail. They have the nicest neon pink, think its called tye dye pink. You could use them to sculpt or apply over a clear tip, and you can then rebalance! xx

I was just about to say the same thing!

H

Hi

Do you think that I could use NSI acrylic colours on tip and CND clear or pink over the top or will they react? Xx

Latest posts

Back