Hot stone massage offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitality

Reaction score
Hi

My workplace are introducing hot stone massage and are deciding on an opening offer for September. I was thinking of something along the lines of: FREE hot stone foot and leg massage with every deluxe pedicure.

I thought that would be better than offering a deduction in price and will let existing clients know of the new treatment. What do you guys think? Do you think it will work or think that pedicure client's are a different market than massage client.

thanks in advance!

What about offering a free upgrade on all your normal massage? Or complementary mini facial with all full body hot stone massages. We find that when it gets cold the stone massage with a facial is a real winner.

Hi thanks for the reply, I don't want to do an upgrade on a massage I would like to intorduce hotstone's to clients who have never had a massage before and just tell my massage clients about the new treatment.

I thought pedicure would be good because that would be one of our most popular treatments but I like the idea of introducing it to a facial because I find more facial clients are likely to try massage rather than nail clients, thanks a million!

Sounds like a great idea......... but avoid calling it FREE, by doing that you are de-valuing the treatment, always use the word COMPLIENTARY it still gives the treatment a value!

Latest posts

Back