Hot stones massage bag discount

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissy00

Reaction score
Hello guys.

I'm so excited!!!! I had decided to buy the VULSINI hot stones heater bag and posted on here a while ago asking for some info on it.

Well today my credit card bill started afresh and I logged on to their site to place an order- they are on offer at the moment and I was told they are reviewing the standard prices in January! So just did a quick google search and found a promotional code for 5% off. It's GATEWAY. Just type it in the box at your checkout on vulsinis website and 5% off the already discounted price comes off.

So I have ordered the 52 piece stone set and bag. Will let you know when it arrives.

If anyone has been considering one, then this is cheapest I have seen over last few weeks.

Have a great day all!! :biggrin:

Just wanted to let ypu know that my vulsini heating bag and stones arrived today and it is absolutely gorgeous! So compact!

I was really impressed with the courier service. They emailed me this morning with a 1 hour delivery slot and they came bang in the middle of the hour time slot. I only ordered it on Thursday and it came today, which I think is fantastic service!

Can start practicing soon when I get a minute!!

Latest posts

Back